WWE No Way Out

Best answers
for anyone who is a WWE fan then go here

*edited*

it's WWF No Way Out and it's live

copy and paste it into your browser

* I think you can figure out that this is inappropriate. Just because some guy on another forum posted it doesnt mean you can.*

ET

Best answers
LOL. Thanks for the link. I havent watched WWF in like 2 years. When the hell did hulk hogan come back? I never liked him anyway, I was always an ultimate warrior fan all the way. Was a bit boring what i watched of it, seems like the whole thing has gone downhill since i last watched it.

Btw, where the hell did that link to. Surely that was illegal wasnt it? When i used to watch it the events were pay per view, but the was free and it was live.

Best answers
you can now order WWE Pay Per Views over the internet and watch streaming live video. some dude who purchased it put that link on another forum and said that was the link for the pay per view. I haven't watched wrestling in a while. It was my bro who showed it to me

Best answers
Well that was kind of him letting all those people watch it for free. I would have expected the company to have some sort of protection against that. Guess they need to revise their services.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom