wut's wit the scouter?

Best answers
hey i was looking at the beta pics and saw that they had a scouter on the right side of the screen i was just wondering what this does and stuff like that. thnx. ;D

Best answers
well mostly it reads the oppenents name and read his Powerlevel.
and you can use it to find the dragonballs.
i cant quite remember the rest

Best answers
Will every person have one? Cause only Frieza and his minions had scouters (along with Radditz, don't know if he was associated) in the series. And will it read like a radar like CS, or will it be like it really is in the series, and only picks up high power levels, when someone is powering up, flying, etc (when Gohan and Krillin ran around normally they were undetected by the scouters on Namek)?

Best answers
I thought that it was always the same, it doesn't matter how strong someone is it's just a targetting sort of system..with info on your target. And the pl's of krillen etc are so high that in the series they would surely be picked up by the scouter and because you can't power down (yet,,,would be great to implement) it doesn't matter...and no i dont think your scouter will blow up when someone power's up to much!!!:p

Best answers
Can scouters break from really high PL's like in the siries, I hope so it would be cool

Best answers
Don't you read the reactions you're getting to your thread..cuz i obviously said in my last post in this thread that the scouter won't blow up in the game cuz of high pl's (atleast to the information that i've heard and not in beta1)..if you make a thread it's useful to read the complete posts for all info...cuz if you don't you might as well not make a thread!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The scouter won't break, because it's just a representation of Ki sensing. Also, the scouter won't be visible on the model, it's just a part of the HUD that you can turn on and off.

Best answers
and im not sure but if your not flying its very hard to sense the people since there not using any ki

Best answers
so if i understand this right....you will only be able to sense people when they are using ki (or maybe also when powering up/transforming??)????That would be very cool...does this also mean that you get the gu in the scouter that's using the most ki when you join a server and do not have a target yet..or just the guy with the highest pl??Or nothing yet???

Best answers
You always sense guys who are in range no matter what, not if hes using ki. The scouter radar does not cover the whole map.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom