WTF!?!?!?

Best answers
O_O O_O O_O How do you ppl even play i cant stop this could not load library thing for everything i do HELLLP PLEASE!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Download Steam and input your CD-Key.
Run Half-Life once.
Install ESF.

Best answers
you mean reinstal esf and does it go on there automaticcly i am never going to play esf am i? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can copy the ESF folder from your old Sierra directory if you don't want to run the installer again. It really doesn't matter.

The installer should know where to place the files, all mods follow the same pattern: \Steam\SteamApps\[email protected]\half-life\modname.

Best answers
AHHHHHH I PUT IN MY CD KEY BUT MY HALF LIFE IS PLATINUM AND IT IS A USED COPY SO IT WONT LET ME USE IT!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can either go the to Steam forums and find out how to reset your CD-Key

-or-

You can buy another copy of the game.

Best answers
Uh I see no double posts here.... Platinum edition will work i think. You have to give your cd-key to steam. If it was bought used then your outta luck, someone who had it before you mustve used the key and copied their HL to a disk seeing as how you can play the game without the cd. Just buy a new HL. YOu can get one for $20 easy. So I suggest that you get a new one or buy a new cd-key from Steam. I think you can buy one there... *edit* darn it Pain beat me. *cries* *edit2* what happened to the "last edited by (blah) at (blah)"?*edit2* *edit3* nvm it just now came up ...weird...*edit3*

Best answers
err, actully i cant afford another half life i am still living with my mom :p im 10 LOL

Best answers
Uh I'm 14... Ask your mom to buy you one or something they are $20. Get one for your Birthday or Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanza or whatever you celebrate. JUst dont get one from someone else because that would = badness

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Elite Goku said:
err, actully i cant afford another half life i am still living with my mom :p im 10 LOL
I'm not surprised.

Anyway take my advice.

Pain said:
You can either go the to Steam forums and find out how to reset your CD-Key

-or-

You can buy another copy of the game.
If you can't afford it, get an adult to buy it for you.

Best answers
SWEET! remember i said it was platinum pack when i just remembered that i was like wait a sec--! it has four games! i i used counter strike cd key to try now i got it to work but still how do i put esf on? :S

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
first install HL or CS to it. Than go to your c:/sirra/Half-life/ foulder and copy the ESF directory.

Than go to c:/program files/valve/steam/steamapps/your_account_name/counterstrike
or c:/program files/valve/steam/steamapps/your_account_name/halflife

Depending what you have installed and paste the copyed ESF directory in there.

Oh and be4 you coppy the directory make shure you ran CS or HL once.

If you have done evrything right than ESF should apear in the third party games list and you can run it from there.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hehe, ESF is always fun as poo when you first start playing. Glad you're enjoying it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Elite_Goku, I'm glad you're enjoying the game, however, please try not to double post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom