wtf with msn?

Best answers
hmm all of a sudden none of my messages are being deliever, it keeps saying it failed to deliever to all participants, anyone know how to fix this??

Best answers
Same here :/ tried even on trillian and nothing...****ing msn

Edit: I think it's fixed

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
ooh, so I'm not the only one with that problem ... good to know its not a problem on my end because I was like WTF about it since 30 minutes or so >_<
yeah I usually use trillian and tryed it with msn 7.5 and 8.. nothing works

Best answers
it did it before to me but usually went away after i typed 1-2 messages but now it wont send and if i sign out i get the Unable to Start conversation with So-So, try again later. time to scan msn forums!

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It happens from time to time. I actually noted earlier that they hadn't taken down the network for maintenance every night like they seemed to do so a year or three ago.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This was happening to me all day today. I logged out and then back in again and it started working fine.

Best answers
The new versions of MSN have been showing great new features but to the down side of it all it hasn't provided us with such a good process of communicating. Though I have never encounterd this problem, it has something to with MSN and most probably is a sending error. Or, it could be a problem between you and the person who your trying to communicate to. Might want to re-install MSN and see how it goes.

-GuZzie

Best answers
Reinstalling MSN won't do anything. It's problems with their servers. Just use another chat program till it's sorted >_>

Best answers
Just use windows live messanger for now...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nonsense, my msn works fine, though i use Trillian, but some of you tell that it won't work in it either, i guess it's like steam's maintenance then, luckily i've left my computer open :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom