Wtf is wrong with these moderators

Best answers
Ok my friend [Majin]Buu-boo got banned. Why ?? Unknown. I think (meaning my opinion) That the whole ESF team sucks balls and all power trippers. A year working on a mod. how pathetic. I know I own you all. Quit trying to be elite.

you might make up all this bull **** but its true. I own you.

Post feedback. I freakly have a problem with Hsu because I've seen his posts. He just seems to be a ass hole.

Again this is my opinion. There are tons of DBZ mods that arn't out yet. This is just one small one.

If I get banned for this it shows RIGHT THERE how much you go mad you get over a small post. If I get banned. I win you lose because it shows that you can't take other peoples opinions and you can't be confronted and can't face anything if you don't have to. You might do this by banning me, closing this post, changing this post and taking out this part how I'm totally flaming you, or removing this post. We will see. I am a programmer and its not like I really care.

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
You cared enough to RANT about it.

So here comes the inevitable.

You messed with the Cheese, and i banned you with ease ;)

Who REALLY won? fool :rolleyes:

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you know so much, then you obviously know how much money Greg spends each month to keep this forum operating. When fools like Buu-Boo go and post spam it wastes money. Break the rules and suffer the consequnces.

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You have no idea how much work gets put into ESF. There is no way you can match the amount of work we have done in a year all by yourself.

Most of the team is to busy to sit and read through the forums all day so we have to rely on our moderators. From what I have seen they have all be doing a good job. You really shouldn't say the whole team sucks balls just because of one thing a moderator said to you. If you have a problems with our forum moderators then you can talk to me and not start moderator bashing threads.

*Alternatively, speak with an Administrator, thats why we are here*
Cheeseman

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom