Wrong foot...

Best answers
Oh well i leave my first thread on this forum and it turns into spam thread, how crap:) sorry if I got off on the wrong foot, By the way im Mike from Scotland (ssjkorn) nice 2 meet you all. on a lighter note, how will esf(beta) effect perform on older comps? cos if it still runs nice on a celeron 500 with 64 mb - p4 1.ghz (both on software i might be able 2 set up a huge local area network game at my skool (just startin 2 do that with hl itself this week)- its not really sposed 2 b possible, they stop any installations but i figured out how to run it off disks :) And congrats on the coding the beams look fantasic - shows the power of the HL engine. P.s.s THIS IS NOT SPAM :]

Best answers
Your friendly Trunks Shadow here

Yeah because of the release of the Beta Spam is at an uber high level. Well im sure this game will run fine on school computers.. Although school comps dont have video cards so the game is going to look like CRAP.. I mean a few friends an I used to play cstrike at school.. so im sure this mod will be nothing that those cant handle

Best answers
Thanks for the welcome, i understand the spam paranioa. Ive seen many a great forum fall into disrepair due to itcough*freed*cough*doms*, oh yeah where do u live shadow of trunks? Skool comps are generally locked up completley here to stop anything kool, its pathetic, we get like 8 megabytes of space. I have got around every security feature lol :) But yea the comps that ive played the HL based mods on have looked pretty nice (for software anyway, *high res*). But playin Them off a disk has pissed off teachers cos they expected the "space restrictions" on our logons to stop any fun, i would ve copyed the file on 2 the hardrives by gettin past thier "No EXPLORER" setup but id probably get expelled, so playin it off a disk is a nice work around :p.
Mike.

Best answers
hehe look at the stickys before posting again or if u have do what u need to hehe :fight: welcome though

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom