Wrestling

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For some reason, I never was interested in wrestlng. "WWE v.s WWF" or whatever means nothing to me, even though it seems very popular. Just not appealed to pinning, grappleling, and the uniform. But the chair/miscelaneous object smashing tickles my fancy.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I and a few others watch it vigorously. Pride for one. SSChris and Ice Man for others. Synth also watches it.

KyoKusanagi

K
Me three! Big fan of NJPW and Attitude era WWE. I still catch matches on tv whenever I can though.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I watch wrestling, but mostly TNA and the matches the Hardy Boys participate in.

Best answers
Oh **** man, I gotta start checking the forums some more.

hells yeah I watch wrestling, big fan of WWE and on occasion I will watch TNA (only for Kevin Nash). I will occasionally make threads here about wrestling, mostly about big things that happen.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Last night was pretty big, actually.

At any rate, I'm a huge wrestling fan. There only aren't a lot of threads to discuss here because most of the forum just comes in and says "wrestling is fake and ***" but I usually put a pre-emptive stop to that where I can.

Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
Last night was pretty big, actually.

At any rate, I'm a huge wrestling fan. There only aren't a lot of threads to discuss here because most of the forum just comes in and says "wrestling is fake and ***" but I usually put a pre-emptive stop to that where I can.
The Royal Rumble serusaly sucked, I saw it....all the matches were about 5 minutes long...the Rumble it'self was one of the best though...I almost puked when Edge tapped out, although that that might be because I've been stuffing myself with food the entire ppv and was buying pizza during the cruiserweight match, but I'm happy I missed a Gregory Helms win.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Have you guys seen the vid where carlito gets wacked with a chair by shaquille O'Neal. I thiught that was funny.

Its on the main page of wwe.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Jeff Hardy. I love his "attidude" and the way he goes all out for what he believes in.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I watch the old school stuff... not a fan of the new.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kurt Angle is just monstrous these days. He's like a rabid animal. He rocks!

This Cena thing is just out of control, though. He got lazy ever since they amped him up...at the rumble I was announcing to everyone around me what he was going to do before he did it. That's kind of ridiculous...it was the main event at the royal rumble with a month of buildup and he just did the same generic-ass match he's been doing since he started feuding with JBL.

Needless to say, Undertaker is my main man--though Jericho, Angle, and some others aren't far off either.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
Kurt Angle is just monstrous these days. He's like a rabid animal. He rocks!
He's looking bad though, healthwise. He always looks like he's about to have a heart attack. As much as I'm a fan of him, he should retire before it's too late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom