Wrath of the Lich King

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just made the biggest mistake every a couple of days ago.

I reactivated my WoW account.........

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh, another WoW expansion? The game has too many expansion packs >_>. And I find it rather stupid that people that pay for the game have to buy every damn expansion pack in order to play it. They should just get it for free, imo.

EvE has had 9 or so expansions, all free :O ftw

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKviRpvGXBs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKviRpvGXBs[/ame]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just made the biggest mistake every a couple of days ago.

I reactivated my WoW account.........

Remember what I said :

Everyone will come back sooner or later.

That's a fact.
And if you're really trying to not play WoW, it would help to stop checking this thread, wouldn't it ?

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bahhh whatever :(

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I quit WoW pre-TBC back after doing the big Rank 14 Honor Grind and then going hard into end game raiding. Really burned myself out on all aspects of the game. I knew TBC was going to be just re-hashed WoW-crap but I got it anyway.

Although I couldn't even finish levelling from 60-70 because it was so boring and I hated it so much.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you ask me, 60-70 is the easiest bit of leveling I've done so far.

Best answers
I will not have any time for stupid games when I'm the president.

But until then, I do have time for stupid games.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mister President, GBOK plz.

/target Obama
/cast Curse of idiocy
The more powerful spell is already active.

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This was awesome for a lore fan.

Impressive bastard.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the xp curve in the expansion is bull****.

They should have kept it in line with TBC with the last patch before the expansion, where they reduced the xp that you needed to get from 60-70

at like level 62>63 i needed like 600k xp to level, after the patch it was like 200k.

Then from 69>70 i think it was somewhere from like 700-800k

And in the WOTLK 70-71 is like ... 1.5 million experience, with 10k experience from quest rewards. Just as I was getting my slow ass comfortable at 70...

The new gear and stuff is cool, and I hear the new battle ground is pretty awesome.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am so unmotivated to play atm.

WOTLK, or at least the boolean tundra, is so boring.

I'm just somewhat bored of leveling. Still level 70 D:

At this rate it's gonna take me ages to hit 80.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I leveled in borean tundra, and I agree wholeheartedly. Borean tundra = BOREan tundra.

Many of my guildmates and friends say that Howling Fjord is a nice place to level at, so try that one out.

Also, I've got to mention you : it's going to be much more cooler to level after you're done with that place. At least I really liked Dragonblight, Zul'Drak , and now I'm at Icecrown which is also cool.

The only places I didn't like that much were indeed Borean Tundra , and Scholazar Basin..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the xp curve in the expansion is bull****.

They should have kept it in line with TBC with the last patch before the expansion, where they reduced the xp that you needed to get from 60-70

at like level 62>63 i needed like 600k xp to level, after the patch it was like 200k.

Then from 69>70 i think it was somewhere from like 700-800k

And in the WOTLK 70-71 is like ... 1.5 million experience, with 10k experience from quest rewards. Just as I was getting my slow ass comfortable at 70...

The new gear and stuff is cool, and I hear the new battle ground is pretty awesome.
I could show you my experience table and it will show you that it's just as easy to level.

First off, there xp needed per level doesn't change. It's 1,587,900 each level so far. I'm level 74 and I doing quests only I have managed to average 9,5 - 10 hours per level. It's really not as bad as you make it out to be. The xp gained from monsters is increased and there are quests which give you 40,000 xp.

Oh, and I just saw the cinematic at the Court of Skulls which progressed into the very best quest in WoW ever. EVER. King Varian Wrynn is a badass.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am still in the "BOREean" tundra...

I was reading last night that they do have some cool cinematics in the later quests.

I picked the tundra because it had better quest rewards for warriors.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So did I. Woo yay.

Btw. Icecrown = Mordor.

equals

equals

equals

:)

I rock for taking the time to make those damn pictures. -.-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The heroics have been awesome.

They're so good, that you actually need to know how to play in order to do them.

I've only gotten to experience Naxx-10 with a PuG of various endgame-guild peeps to 4th boss. Next week, I'll be seeing 25-man of it , and the whole instance as a 10-man as well.

So far, I like the new content A LOT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom