Wrath of the Dragon

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, looks cool. BTW, is it just me, or did the speaker sound rediculously like a Protoss from Starcraft?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smith| said:
Heh, looks cool. BTW, is it just me, or did the speaker sound rediculously like a Protoss from Starcraft?
No, you're not the only one.

I probably won't see this, as I lost interest in DBZ after the 50000th episode. But to all of the people who will see this, I wish you fun and luck.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it's great that they made it seem dramatic, because if you know the storyline, it actually is pretty dramatic. This will probably be the only DBZ dvd I ever buy, voice acting sounds pretty good and video is highquality [hard to find a highquality version off the web :laff: ].

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good find, MC :D

The good:

-Tapion and Hoi have great voices.
-Added dramatics.
-Music isn't bad (though not as good as Fusion Reborn)
-It's finally coming out!

The bad:

-Hirudegarn? Dammit. It's like Gill/Giru or Bra/Bulla all over again. Hildegarn sounds cooler.
-Making up the term 'Kashvar' for Hoi's race, who were described as 'a race of warlocks' in the original.
-Description of Hoi's awakening of Hildegarn was only vaguely true.
-Dragon Fire >.< Despite it being called Dragon Fist in the original movie, both language versions of GT, and Budokai 3 and Tenkaichi 2...

YouTube'd btw.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He sounds quite similar to Future Trunks, which makes sense seeing as they're both teenage males from troubled areas of time and space.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom