Wow...

Best answers
To me, this is actually pretty funny...We've been waiting all this time for this stupid new version, and now we don't get it...You guys just...I'm not even going to say it. I guess I just wasted my time on ESF waiting to see what the new version was going to be like, and now it has come to my attention that this has been a total waste of time. Now, hasn't 1.3 been in development since 2004? Just think, if you guys had worked more, harder, and just put more effort into it, you might have been able to let us get a taste of it. I'm saying you guys didn't work hard, but you can always do more. This is not a message in any way to offend someone, or start a hate thread, this thread is for me to tell you guys how disappointed I am, as well as other people. I just can't belive we waited all this time...All this time for this new version...And now we're never going to get to see it, unless we might change the characters or something stupid like that. You guys may like ideas like that, but I'm most likely going to quit ESF if something like that happens. It just won't have the same feeling, if you get my drift. I wish this was a joke, but I'm pretty sure it's not now. Good luck with whatever plans you guys have in the future, I'm not going to be here very often anymore, or that is as I plan. I think I'm still going to play 1.2 a lot, if that is still going to be available, so I hope to see some of you guys online. Good luck team.

Best answers
I belive, they worked as hard as they could, but daily life is important to them too, they need fresh air and stuff. And that esf died is only a supid AF joke, just think, why would they write news exatly at April 1st?:S

That's just a joke, but they wont admin it;(

Best answers
Again, you guys are acting like children with the "It's a joke! Good one team!". And for the record, this was posted before April Fool's Day, so it wasn't meant to be a prank.

Best answers
Mccdbz5 said:
Again, you guys are acting like children with the "It's a joke! Good one team!". And for the record, this was posted before April Fool's Day, so it wasn't meant to be a prank.
Errrrr, maby in ur country, but not in mine.:tired: Don't give up so easely.

Anyways, if esf will die, there always will be ZEQ2 or ESF 1.2.3 in your pc :laff: ;) .

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a joke. God damn you people are gullible.

Best answers
Sub said:
It's a joke. God damn you people are gullible.
yup .. i have to agree .... there are a lot of clus pointing to the it's a fake a joke ... you've been had part not to the esf1.3 is dead and go home part .... it is a joke ...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not a Joke, gosh. I totally believe in it. Everything what the team says is the truth and I know they wouldn't play a joke on us.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes, we purposely shud have predicted the future and shud have known what funi animation were gonna do, we are a bad bad team for not doing so, we disappointed you all.

you have a warped sense of logic Mccdbz

Best answers
Did I even say that? I never told you to predict the future, I said good luck in the future. I never said you should have known, I said you could've gotten more work done, and maybe let us get in on some of the gameplay. I never said you disappointed everyone, I said you disappointed me along with some other people. Honestly, how come when a topic comes up like this, the team gets so god damn defensive? You act like you guys work your asses off and are perfect. Well here's something to learn, you've been working on ESF for how long? Too long, is the answer. Even if you guys have real lives, which I doubt for some of you, you should still be more devoted and determined to making a game, then what you are now. You know, it's one thing to be an average game making team, and admit it, but it pisses me off when a team acts like they're perfect, when they're not. That's most of you guys. Not everyone, but msot of you. You guys release a new picture and then brag about it, and stuff like that. That pisses me off beyond belief. I may have a warped sense of logic, but it seems like a good thing right here. I'm sorry I had to say stuff like this, but I'm speaking my mind right here. Please refrain from commenting on this post, to avoid more flaming. Thank you.

Best answers
Hmm... I'm still not believing it.

If it is actually no joke, then so be it, and it was fun while it lasted (great mod!).

I guess we'll see tomarrow then.

*P.S. If it is an April Fools joke, isn't it possible that the pic of the letter was photoshopped?*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom