WoW trouble....

Best answers
Hey well ive finished my quest in buying WoW. Ive installed it and everything but this keeps annoying me..i sign in and then it says update is now ready then i downlaoad a huge ass patch that takes 2 hours, then it happens again, and again. Im on my 3rd patch download. excuse my language but how many ****ing patches do i need to download before i can play the ****ing game? Please help me with an idea of how many hours im gonna be waiting. Thanks guys. BTW i have an account and stuff so yea its just a mater of time before i lose my life to woW....JK!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey well ive finished my quest in buying WoW. Ive installed it and everything but this keeps annoying me..i sign in and then it says update is now ready then i downlaoad a huge ass patch that takes 2 hours, then it happens again, and again. Im on my 3rd patch download. excuse my language but how many ****ing patches do i need to download before i can play the ****ing game? Please help me with an idea of how many hours im gonna be waiting. Thanks guys. BTW i have an account and stuff so yea its just a mater of time before i lose my life to woW....JK!
As many as they've released since the game was launched. So quite a few. You can go straight for the manual patch, which will patch any version of the game to the current version. You'll probably get it much faster this way. It can be found on Fileplanet, or one of the other major file networks.

Best answers
So your saying that i should download the lastest patch so i don't need to download these mofo's? will that work? can you give me a link or something?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
considering the game has increased by like 4+gigs of information its going to take a while

and blizzard downloader sucks. so just let it upload man, good wows come in time :~

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just one quick word of advice before this is closed. Don't EVER use the Blizzard downloader. It's slow as hell. Mainly because it's a P2P connection, instead of the preferred direct download.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom