Wow... this is... wrong.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you guys think any of these "weird, disgusting" cases are 'new' and that humanity is "devolving," I suggest you do some research on the Roman emperor "Caligula."

:p

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why go that far, alot of ritual barbarism happens all over the world right now in less advanced cultures than our own.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You speak the truth. There was a tv special on the discovery channel (I think) about an African tribe that has all young boys assraped by the village elders as part of the inaugeration to manhood. However, in that culture it's acceptable, heck it's even a way of life. In our culture however it's just sick.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh... yeah... and with that... I think I'll just go ahead and shut this thread down... enough people got a word in, and I don't really see why this should be like, high up on the off topic thread list on a dragonball Z forum. Don't get me wrong, if another mod wants to reopen it for some reason he can do it, but by my better judgement I think I'll put this one down for now. Sick man indeed. Sick man in jail.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thread reopened try to make more useful input then Omg this is sick

This community is more then just DBZ fans it's just as much a general board as it is a DBZ mod board.

On the topic at hand. What I think is worse is the fact they barely mention anything about the two girls and focus on the dog. Should the 3 year old being molested be worse then a dog being raped?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Metalburn said:
Also, if anyone wants to see more disgusting stuff, PM me. I have a certain link which includes beheading, rape and other stuff (NOTE! I DO NOT watch these! And these are Rated 18+)
who cares if they are 18+ rape is rape -_-

its people like that guy wich make me want the sun turning to a supernova

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom