Wow... this is... wrong.

itr

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Really, I wonder why I even still live in this state....

Best answers
It's all ****ing sick! He must be mentally disturbed! get him a ****ign injection and then to the closed apartment for psyco's!!
Seriously.. no ****ing trial. Give him the rest of his ****ing miserable life in there!

Best answers
The problem is you can't exactly stick these people in jail either because they'll probably like whatever happens to them, however a lethal injection would be fine >_>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
idk why you guys are all goin nuts here.. Ive done this many a time.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No need to be angry at the guy.

Know what happens to pedophiles in jail? They get raped themselves. Horribly. And do you think their rapists will be wearing any kind of protection? Of course not.

Meaning the chance of a rape victim in jail getting HIV is high. This guy will get what's coming to him. Literally.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wonder what compelled you to post what I would deffinately consider the most disgusting thing on these boards ever

I'm going to go wash my brain out with soap so the images go away.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SailorAlea said:
This guy will get what's coming to him. Literally.

One of the best puns ever :yes:

But is there a possiblity to plead insanity and get access to one of those mental help insitutions?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
SailorAlea said:

Know what happens to pedophiles in jail? They get raped themselves. Horribly. And do you think their rapists will be wearing any kind of protection? Of course not.

Meaning the chance of a rape victim in jail getting HIV is high. This guy will get what's coming to him. Literally.
Pedophiles and rapists are usually put into protective custody, more or less they actually get killed in prison, which is what happened to Dahmer.

It is pretty sick. I'm just confused as to his thoughts when he molested the 13 year old, the 3 year old, then a thought crossed his mind. "hmm...the ...dog..."

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok could we just delete the whole post and say that didn't happen?? So that the other boys and girls who didnt see it will have a better future >_>

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, thats really wrong. I feel sorry for the 3 year old and the dog. I mean, come on, the dog? Damn, I also feel *kinda* sorry for the rapists 'foot'.

Also, if anyone wants to see more disgusting stuff, PM me. I have a certain link which includes beheading, rape and other stuff (NOTE! I DO NOT watch these! And these are Rated 18+)

Best answers
*sigh*...Why is it that people seem to be degenerating into worse and worse creatures? Bad times this world is in...

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SailorAlea said:

Doesn't mean I don't have to be angry at that guy... ;/

There aren't allot of things that make me mad, but this does... that sick bastard..

But your right, he will get what's coming to him..., sigh, the world is sick and twisted at times.

Best answers
Christ, raping a dog. How low can you sink, i mean that dude's at the bottom -_-"

They should throw him in a cell with a few horny pitbulls and assrape the dude.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus said:
It is pretty sick. I'm just confused as to his thoughts when he molested the 13 year old, the 3 year old, then a thought crossed his mind. "hmm...the ...dog..."
You know, I think he violated the dog first.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dad, where is my baseballbat ?

Best answers
well if his gonna get HIV or somert his gonna die a slow&painfull death so if you shoot him it will go fast&painless

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Isn't this just like homosexuals? You know, everyone is like "OMG that's sick", but then [prediction]it happens again and again till we 'accept' it.[/prediction]
Imagine that, dogs and ppl living together (pretty normal), sharing a bed (o_O), and going to dinner (maybe even marriage). I think it's sick too, but you never know. Maybe the dog raped him :p
I hope I made you throw up

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
SailorAlea said:

Unless they put him in solitary and about the raping thing there just gonna shank him thats the prison code you dont rape a pedophile you get rid of him right then.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Orbit said:
Isn't this just like homosexuals? You know, everyone is like "OMG that's sick", but then [prediction]it happens again and again till we 'accept' it.[/prediction]
Imagine that, dogs and ppl living together (pretty normal), sharing a bed (o_O), and going to dinner (maybe even marriage). I think it's sick too, but you never know. Maybe the dog raped him :p
I hope I made you throw up
dogs rape people all of the time, it usually ends with a dog getting some airtime or a stain on your pant leg ^^.

Best answers
That is just sick... and pretty damn horrible...

Something crossed my mind after reading the excerpt:
Are human minds devolving?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom