Wow...that forum rules thing is retarded

Status
Not open for further replies.
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in witch way is retarded?
I've had to "agree to the Acceptable Use Policy" twice before entering the Off-Topic section today, while logged in (it may be other sections as well).

Maybe it's a glitch?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
i have to do it every time i come to this website, then i have to check the i agree, then I have to wait what is it? 5 or so seconds before I can hit submit.

I know the damn rules. Everyone does. I already have to wait 120 seconds before I can post now I have to wait before I can even visit here? Please.

Seriously, take it down. We haven't had a newbie stay here long enough to even give a **** about the forums. It's pointless.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They (by they I mean probably Sky) did it to make sure we all understand the new AUP, which itself is now incredibly lame. I think it'll be disabled soon. It's kind of stupid to force people to read it especially when it's in bright green at the top left, it's not like it's easy to miss.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FP, if you've had to accept it more than twice, it may be a problem with your cookies.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I had to accept it twice, but didn't mind so much. Although it might of had to do with the fact that I exited FireFox then came back when I booted it up again. Meh...

Force Pit Member
Best answers
FP, if you've had to accept it more than twice, it may be a problem with your cookies.
I didn't make any cookies, but I'll keep that in mind.

Either way, it's retarded. I have to accept it any time I exit out of firefox, and come back to the website.

For the record I did what I do with all terms of service or AUP or anything, i scroll to the bottom hit accept and click submit without reading it. I assume everyone else does the same.

So why have i there

Seriously, skyrider needs to stop putting useless **** on the forums.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eminence` said:
Seriously, skyrider needs to stop putting useless **** on the forums.
Word. I keep looking at my credits, smiling, but then I just start to cry. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom