Wow. Optical illusions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The fact that you didn't have anything else to throw at me makes you the fool. Instead of being a smart ass, why don't you shut up and go play with your chemistry set. And I've heard that mixing two lantanoids can result in a sound similar to the brown note. So watch out because it will make you crap even more of your already stained diaper.

EDIT: Sorry Majin_You, didnt see.

EDIT 2: Keiha, you stay out of this. And BTW I kicked his ass.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Keiha said:
Served. Match - The Sweet Transvestite
...and I'll thank you not to spam and/or derail the thread.

That goes for everyone else, too. Don't take an old gag thread as an invitation to spam or flame. The results won't be pretty.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is not original, or clever, or in any way surprising. Every time a user creates a thread like this, basically everyone knows it's a "trick." It's been a couple years and a thousand uninspired copies since some guy slapped a shark's head and a loud noise into a "3-D optical illusion." I hate to burst your bubble, but nobody who's been on the web for any decent amount of time is still fooled by these things.

If it were in my power, I would ban all threads like these.

At the very least I would request this one get closed, as it's looking pretty useless now.

Best answers
Hitokiri said:
This is not original, or clever, or in any way surprising. Every time a user creates a thread like this, basically everyone knows it's a "trick." It's been a couple years and a thousand uninspired copies since some guy slapped a shark's head and a loud noise into a "3-D optical illusion." I hate to burst your bubble, but nobody who's been on the web for any decent amount of time is still fooled by these things.

If it were in my power, I would ban all threads like these.

At the very least I would request this one get closed, as it's looking pretty useless now.
Not only is it looking useless, but it's starting unnecessary arguments/fights... :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well... I personally don't see a point to this thread anymore.

- Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom