Wow. Optical illusions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Jul 20, 2005
Messages
1,030
Best answers
0
This is l33t. Can you believe that the lines in the second picture are all parallel and straight? Weird, huh? Here's the link. This isn't another joke. This is for real, I swear to god. And it's AMAZING!!!
 
Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
3,089
Best answers
0
hAHAHAHAH LOOL OMG THAT WAS SWEEET DUDE (where's my car)
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Mar 6, 2003
Messages
3,999
Best answers
0
Links to winterrowd. Gee I wonder.
 
Senior Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Feb 6, 2002
Messages
1,675
Best answers
0
Are you really that stupid "dan_esf_fanatic"? Please, stop posting on these forums. Honestly, I really mean that. I don't want to see you around here anymore. Just stop.
 

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Joined
Dec 20, 2002
Messages
5,341
Best answers
0
dan_esf_fanatic said:
This is l33t. Can you believe that the lines in the second picture are all parallel and straight? Weird, huh? Here's the link. This isn't another joke. This is for real, I swear to god. And it's AMAZING!!!
There was a Shepherd Boy who tended his sheep at the foot of a mountain near a dark forest. It was lonely for him, so he devised a plan to get a little company. He rushed down towards the village calling out "Wolf, Wolf," and the villagers came out to meet him. This pleased the boy so much that a few days after he tried the same trick, and again the villagers came to his help. Shortly after this a Wolf actually did come out from the forest. The boy cried out "Wolf, Wolf," still louder than before. But this time the villagers, who had been fooled twice before, thought the boy was again lying, and nobody came to his aid. So the Wolf made a good meal off the boy's flock.
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Jul 20, 2005
Messages
1,030
Best answers
0
Ah I'm grounded so I got a little stirr crazy. I had to take it out on someone. lol

@Kama: I ain't stupid. But I like ****ing with people. e.g. Today on computer studies, I asked my friend to install something on my computer, while I loaded some porn web pages on his comp, turned off the screen, when he came back, turned it on, PORN HEAVEN!!!! lol. And the teacher was right behind him. Man was he pissed.
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Sep 11, 2005
Messages
3,746
Best answers
0
Magus said:
There was a Shepherd Boy who tended his sheep at the foot of a mountain near a dark forest. It was lonely for him, so he devised a plan to get a little company. He rushed down towards the village calling out "Wolf, Wolf," and the villagers came out to meet him. This pleased the boy so much that a few days after he tried the same trick, and again the villagers came to his help. Shortly after this a Wolf actually did come out from the forest. The boy cried out "Wolf, Wolf," still louder than before. But this time the villagers, who had been fooled twice before, thought the boy was again lying, and nobody came to his aid. So the Wolf made a good meal off the boy's flock.
A breif paragraph of why this thread is somewhat pointless.

QFT.
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Jul 20, 2005
Messages
1,030
Best answers
0
Meh. It got me. At first I thought it was a joke too. But then I started thinking that this is just the illusions. Then it got me. And my sister too. That was the best one yet!!!! BTW, I am an atheist. :D :D :D :D
 
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Dec 1, 2002
Messages
2,725
Best answers
0
Yeah, like a 256KB file would load that slowly on my connection.

Closed before it even "loaded."
 
New Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2003
Messages
254
Best answers
0
dan_esf_fanatic...I really had to laugh my ass off on your jokes, they're so good and original I can't believe the humor. I can't wait for your next pranks, I bet you're going to put a banana peel at the top of the stairs and let your mom slip on it and fall to break some bones HAHAHAHHAHA that would be indeed hilarious...

I pray to God you know the meaning of sarcasm.
 
Senior Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Feb 6, 2002
Messages
1,675
Best answers
0
dan_esf_fanatic said:
No.. you really are just stupid. Seriously, just die. Don't post on these forums anymore. Go away.
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Jul 20, 2005
Messages
1,030
Best answers
0
Ah u're just pissed cause u crapped ur pants....Anyway how do you think you can judge me like that if you don't even know me? Go **** yourself. I don't care if I get banned because of this. Just ban me, go ahead BAN ME! I don't care anymore. I hope YOU die. A few jokes that got u to crap ur pants like a toddler and ur pissed at me. Well go to hell. But I'm really dissapointed. I never figured you for the type that can't take a joke. Ur all just G A Y western B I T C H E S!
 
Senior Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Feb 6, 2002
Messages
1,675
Best answers
0
dan_esf_fanatic said:
Ah u're just pissed cause u crapped ur pants....Anyway how do you think you can judge me like that if you don't even know me? Go **** yourself. I don't care if I get banned because of this. Just ban me, go ahead BAN ME! I don't care anymore. I hope YOU die. A few jokes that got u to crap ur pants like a toddler and ur pissed at me. Well go to hell. But I'm really dissapointed. I never figured you for the type that can't take a joke. Ur all just G A Y western B I T C H E S!
Nah I've seen it before. I crapped my pants years ago when this started circulating. I knew it was gonna happen this time, especially when the "Next" button wouldn't work but it was still playing for some reason.

I just truly want you to die because of how overdone and retarded these were back in the day, which was a wednesday btw. So truly, honestly, from the bottom of my heart, delete your account and slit your wrists. Ty.
 
Senior Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Feb 6, 2002
Messages
1,675
Best answers
0
Your come back has truly silenced me. May we all learn something from your witty yet still topical flaming skills.
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Jul 20, 2005
Messages
1,030
Best answers
0
Heh, I WIN!!! Still, you started it. Now close this and ban me cause I know it's coming!!!
 
The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Nov 25, 2001
Messages
3,637
Best answers
0
Alright, break it up, you two.

dan, I have every right to warn you right now for evading the swear filter, let alone for your attitude; and I intend to act on that. You're two-thirds of the way to your first vacation. Watch it.

Kama, ease off. We know the gag is old. No need to keep egging dan on.
 
Senior Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Feb 6, 2002
Messages
1,675
Best answers
0
But it's so much fuuuunnnnn. :(
 
New Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2002
Messages
321
Best answers
0
Kama said:
I just truly want you to die because of how overdone and retarded these were back in the day, which was a wednesday btw. So truly, honestly, from the bottom of my heart, delete your account and slit your wrists. Ty.

Served. Match - The Sweet Transvestite
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top