• I quit WoW

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • Still playin

Votes: 19 23.5%
  • Never Ever Played WoW

Votes: 41 50.6%

• Total voters
Best answers
Rather comical in a sense i think, people said that WoW would die after TBC guess they were right.

Ah well im heading over to conan/Rome rising when they release anyways, i quit WoW about 2 years ago, well about 2 years anyways.

Best answers
maybe its just to old WoW died. nthing is from it used to be. maybe for the better but the most old-time hardcore players quit before TBC.

i miss WoW, (i quit before TBC) and i miss it alot, but i got the feelin if i'd start payin again it wouldnt be the same from before. (got work and a girlfriend now, and almost no time on my hands) before i was a hardcore 24/7 Pvp/Raider

Best answers
Funny, almost everyone I knew that quit (around the time I quit) came back with TBC.. not talking about 1-2 individuals here, but more than 20 (dare I even say 30?)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's because they want to see epic-wearers cry over losing to people with greens.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I quit about 3 months before TBC, just..got bored. Had a rank 14 toon and a 6/9 naxx geared one as well, meh.

TBC was the same exact crap that was in WoW...just a little more of it with bigger numbers.

Woo.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's the same kind of thing with dungeons and dragons
Yes, except Dungeons and Dragons is fun.

If you like rpg's that have such stories stick to kingdom hearts and final fantasy, where you act out a role of a protagonist.
That's exactly what I'm doing. Playing normal RPG's.

It's a question of taste, not right and wrong.
You're right about that, though I don't understand how half the world is, even myself for a while, hooked to this game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Annnndd...... It's still just a day since I quit and I'm already Jonesing for it.

Best answers
Sigh...

I'm a sad panda now. My account was banned.

I'll explain... I sold my account around Christmas (epicced out 60 war), because I really needed the money for bills and such. I managed to get back into WoW when the expansion was released. I got my paly up to level 30. And I was tired of grinding. I seriously already did it two times before I sold the account. All I really wanted to do was PvP and explore outlands. I was not going to get sucked into a guild again. Anyway, long story short. I paid for mmoinn to level my paly from 30-58, so I could go straight to Outlands. The paly got to level 55 before he was banished, along with my account. I'm not QQing over this, because I know what I did was against the EULA, I shouldn't have done it, but I did.

So... I guess I'm pretty much done with WoW. Real shame, I really wanted to see Outlands. If accounts weren't so rediculously expensive I would buy one to see it. So I guess I'm just gonna try to dig up CoV and see if I can occupy my time for now. WoW was more or less the only game I played, so now I'm not even on my computer much. Oh well, I still love Blizzard. Even after this, they're the greatest gaming company ever.

*P.S.* Anyone that has a level 50+ char on an account they want to sell me for like... 50 bucks, I'd be more than willing to oblige, PM me. If not, looks like I'm done with teh WoW xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom