Wow i think i figured out the secret combos!

Best answers
Ok the secret combos are actually the directional buttons they put up when your in a thing when you clentching eachothers fists adn you have push the right buttons to win. Now if you guys record the directionall buttons and use them in advaced melee you would do some cool moves. What do you think!

Best answers
... get a life? dude your alil late btw :p every1 figured that out when.. 1.2 was released ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, can't you check it somewhere in the esf folder, I'm no coder or anything, but I think it's somewhere in the script(?), I figured the combos out when I still was a noob(I still am, but I mean the beginning).

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The comboes are coded into ESFs source. You cant look at what they are unless you hack the code ^^

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Grega said:
The comboes are coded into ESFs source. You cant look at what they are unless you hack the code ^^
Which is quite impossible.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, okay, sorry, I'm a noob when it comes to stuff like that, I only know of a source, then you can or edit it or something if it's open source, so that's quite impossible you say? Sheesh, the first guy who figured the combo out was probable very happy!

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good for you for finding the secret combos

Best answers
This is so funny, I found out the combo's on my 2nd day of ESF LOL

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
donnierisk said:
Oh, okay, sorry, I'm a noob when it comes to stuff like that, I only know of a source, then you can or edit it or something if it's open source, so that's quite impossible you say? Sheesh, the first guy who figured the combo out was probable very happy!
If the Earth Special Forces Source would be open, it would be quite easy to edit it then yes. But since the Source is private, and only the team has it. It's quite impossible to 'hack' the game for the source.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That depends on what you mean by hack, and what your intentions are.

Nonetheless, the "secret combos" are only forbidden to be spread on the forums. Whether they're a secret ingame between players is another story.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
DD, With "Hack" I mean, Hacking Earth Special Forces (the game) to get the source. Which is quite impossible.

seb

Best answers
K enough just stop it, you figuring combos on the second day! I only know ONE combo and that is the basic combo :fight:

I am need of deep training! :(:tired:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
FF|Skyrider said:
DD, With "Hack" I mean, Hacking Earth Special Forces (the game) to get the source. Which is quite impossible.
Who said you need the original source to modify/hack something...

You think the guys who generate cracked executables for programs/games have the original source codes? lol

In any case, weren't the combos found out like 1 day after 1.2 was released?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Kurt` said:
Who said you need the original source to modify/hack something...

You think the guys who generate cracked executables for programs/games have the original source codes? lol?
I'd figured someone would say that. Perhaps it wouldn't be impossible. But i do bet t would be hard to do, thats for sure. And how you find out the secret combo's? Play with the advance melee system, and you find out yourself.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, I'm a teammember and I still don't know the combo's xD Then again, I never use advanced melee.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember first performing the combos randomly the first day I played 1.2 when it came out, then I remembered them after 2months of playying (this was the time when I only use to play against bots too).

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
USSJ_Gohan said:
then how did u guys find out the secret combo's o_O
Both the secret comboes are the same as combinations in a lot of fighter games XD

Basicly it took me about 9 hours of playing time (A.K.A. 3 days ^^) to figure them out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom