Wow i think i figured out the secret combos!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, I figured them out by watching this trailer thing they had of them. In some, it was only barely visible how they input the arrows, so I only had a vague idea of how to do them.

Then after a few hours of play, both against bots and experimenting in public servers, I finally figured them out, wrote them down, and practiced until I mastered them.

Now I can seamlessly integrate them in Adv. Melee, sometimes faking a combo to trick my opponent. :3

They're not really that useful, IMO, but I often use them to increase my PL a bit faster.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I figured them out by playing against bots. They sometimes used them and I noticed the directions I had to dodge. So it was pretty easy.
I only use them if I get hit by someones adv. melee, but since they're so easy to block, I only use them for tricking.
And sometimes against some noobs (I mean more noob than me :p)
for teh ubar secret senzou combo xD

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you play whit the bot's list you can make the bot's to do only combo's against you ;)

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
OMG i play esf from alpha but when 1.2 was released then it came with a secret thinngy i only know one.....but how much are there??:]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah 2, one hard and one easy, well in the beginning, but later on they are both easy, the most I've tried fitting into a adv. melee battle at a time is 2 simple combos and 1 hard one, it's impossible to get more in the bar.

Best answers
unless u use cheats :)
found the combos on a forum after a while of searching

Best answers
ohh well im sorry guys for waisting your time. I did not know about that the secret combos were relaesed i am still a little bit of a noob. I'll figure them sooner or later.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They arnt released. You arnt supossed to tell them on the forum ^^

Its just that they are actualy easier than most people think they would be ^^

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I made Freedom give me the combos when 1.2 was first released, lawl.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Basslover722 said:
Ok the secret combos are actually the directional buttons they put up when your in a thing when you clentching eachothers fists adn you have push the right buttons to win. Now if you guys record the directionall buttons and use them in advaced melee you would do some cool moves. What do you think!
Good for you :)

Just remember you can't tell other people on the forums. Admins don't like it >.o

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I refuse to tell people ingame when they're like "ZOMG HOW DO YOU USE TEH COMBOZZ!!!"

Most people know the combos already not that hard...lol

anyway good for you...woopty doo...now can we close this thread before someone posts the combos and gets banned XD

THE COMBOS ARE AS FOLLOWS:

lol if i told you i'd have to kill you (actually its up left right...) (lol)

Best answers
are they any good or are they juz like norbal hits

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
FF|Skyrider said:
I'd figured someone would say that. Perhaps it wouldn't be impossible. But i do bet t would be hard to do, thats for sure. And how you find out the secret combo's? Play with the advance melee system, and you find out yourself.
FSG ( a proggy for .exe's and such )
Sky just get over it - dissasembly of the game's source can be rewritten in approx 6 months if you take your time

Best answers
The combos are easy even though i found them out in a long run

these combos are actually a character move from a fighting game

how ironic of how it should be

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom