wow i just Seen mods DB page some guy past a video of the Esf game

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
WELL **** ME! i cant get over this, some guy post a video of the ESF game say the build of the game = November 1 i think he said it than played Goku Trunks and vegeta and using there moves why cant people just wait or even better don't worry about the game till its release umm yer go look on the Mods db page for ESF.

**** OFF WITH THE HACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
I saw that too......;( SOMEONE HELPS ESF TEAM !!!

Last edited:
Force Pit Member
Best answers
I recommend that you take the video out of that message.

Wannabe Beta Tester
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
I love leaks, but I also hate them as well because it can destroy communities. Even if I found a link to it, I wont be downloading it, I have a feeling it's going to be out this year, and I've got plenty of other games to play. I want a non-crashy, all transformations/character epic battle game!

Proud owner of ESF:Final
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
this is an april fools joke by the team definetly
you can see Shadi as vegeta and another beta tester/developer with "th" at the end of the name wich could be darktooth

Last edited:
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
yais, sharp it with paint or Photoshop and you see shadi and darktooth where dar can't be clearly seen

shadi is seen in miunte 3:59 sharped

darktooth is seen in 4:48-4:50 sharped and unmasked

it may look like the secound picture is edited but it's not ,its just sharped with effect used from paint.net program to restore unclearly seen pixels!

Badassologist Ph/D
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
Rule number 1! Don't talk about the leak! If you are worried about something you saw PM a moderator or admin! You guys need to be more careful! We're lucky the forum administration hasn't banned any of us throughout these discussions!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ZOMGZ I R A ******* F4G WHO IS DATT ***GAT THAT SINCE IMA SON OFA*****CHC I B CNTRLLED BY FUKERZ LIKE DA TEEM AND IR SOMAD BCUZ I WANTO WAIT CUZ I AM A MATHERFAKER!!! ZUMGZ!!!
Tigerboy abridged.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
if it is an April fools joke by the dev then i hope the game releases soon then

Best answers
I've said this many times regarding a release date and I'll say it one more time:

From what I've read and seen I believe that ESF: Final will be released either 4th quarter of this year or early 2014. From the looks of the recently April Fool's video it looks like Buu, Cell, Krillin and the Androids need to be worked on the most.

just chill and 1v1 me in 1.2.3 lol

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
I've said this many times regarding a release date and I'll say it one more time:

From what I've read and seen I believe that ESF: Final will be released either 4th quarter of this year or early 2014. From the looks of the recently April Fool's video it looks like Buu, Cell, Krillin and the Androids need to be worked on the most.

just chill and 1v1 me in 1.2.3 lol
1v1 against you is the complete lack of chill o_O!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom