wow guys ive just come up with a stamina idea for stopping spam!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ok check this out xD to stop spamming.. use the stamina bar..

the stamina bar drain much when meleeing or using small beams but should drain alot when using beams thus.. If you were to use a big beam it would be a risk because of the amount of stamina it takes up... and since you cant powerup stamina you'de have to wait until you have enough to perform another big attack xD

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Isn't that pretty much how it currently works if I remember correctly?.
I would prefer that the stronger beam attacks would become weaker relative to the amount of stamina you have, so if you were to use a stronger beam attack once, then use it again after already doing the same beam attack before hand that it's base strength would become weaker.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The way I originally wanted it set up was, charging drains X stamina, and after you fire, if you charge up another one before your stamina replenishes, it costs double the ki. I don't think it's going to be in the game like that though.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this suck what hapend if you miss or if he teleport not all beam's attack can be spamaball, if you shot from some mistake you lose the ki and then you will not have stamina this will suck and if it will drain doulble the Ki it will suck more, not to mantion the new noob's they will not know melee not even beams come on evry new noob will quit fast

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
evry new noob will quit fast
Ok where is the difrence betwean that and the way it is now >.<

Face it only the people who actualy have the intention of learning how to play this game stick round. The people who just play cause its DBZ and they feel like "the most powerfull fighter" leave after a fiew days.

Best answers
Yup Grega, i agree.

Its no matter how simple the system is, people who will play are those who want a good game unlike all the CS and Q3A s around.

But I say leave the beams as they are.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
ehh beams would still do too much damage and ends battles too easily even if you were not allowed to shoot them as much (stamina). Unbalances the game too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom