WoW: Flying mounts revealed

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I saw it a while ago. I'm impressed. I know I'll be ****ing around and flying over orgrimmar with tons of my guildies :)

:yes:

Best answers
Kaination said:
I saw it a while ago. I'm impressed. I know I'll be ****ing around and flying over orgrimmar with tons of my guildies :)

:yes:
thats only going to happen if orgrimmar was transported to outland.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Did I see a trailer that talked about seeing Azeroth as it was in the past? That sounded pretty cool.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, looks like it clips through a lot of things :eek:
Although it seems nice that you can get to places without being ganked.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Only usable in outlands and only for lvl 70.

Best answers
frsrblch said:
Did I see a trailer that talked about seeing Azeroth as it was in the past? That sounded pretty cool.
Yup, you'll be able to go into the caverns of time and revisit Tarren Mill, Alterac Mountain, and Dalaran among many other cities before they were taken over or destroyed. IIRC, when you go back in time its right as Thrall landed in Kalimdor.

Best answers
I cried when I heard they could ride nether drakes.. Nether drakes are rare drakes in the warcraft Lore.. Now you can just go and buy one from a merchant -_- GG Metzen.. GG..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
From what I understand there will be non-netherdrake flying mounts. I'm guessing that the drakes will be ungodly expensive. It's be interesting if there were Gnomish and dwarven aircraft to use.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
where did you read that you could only use the mounts in outland?

yeah the caverns of time sounds pretty cool. too bad my WoW days are on hold til i get a better computer, and quite frankly a better reason to play WoW other than farming equipment for my warrior

they better have some "surprise" new classes released, and the hero classes or whatever they are going to do with that.

Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
where did you read that you could only use the mounts in outland?

WoW Forums, many E3 videos for WoW.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow... yet another thing other mmo's have had for a long long time

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
wow... yet another thing other mmo's have had for a long
I don't see a point to this post at all.

The point of this thread wasn't to say "OMG WOW HAS FLYING MOUNTS HOW ORIGINAL!"

It was more so, "the flying mounts from the expansion have been revealed, here's a picture."

I don't see why you feel the need to rain on everybody's parade.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my point was to say, that WoW isnt too great. it certainly isnt great enough to have dominated this forum for so long. there are WoW forums for a reason. and while yes the forum here is for discussion, and for posting ideas and opinions, it gets repugnant reading about that game all the damned time.

if you want to post about WoW, feel free, but ill post about its bad side. fair?

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anyway, have any of you been reading the nether drake lore ? Compared to this, the Draenei space ship thing is even better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lore? Lol.

Blizzard has no respect for lore, and the expansion makes the game look pretty bad imo. Why even bother spending a year getting dreadnaught set when there will be the same quality sets at lvl 70 in blue easier to get.

But, whatever. New mounts look cool.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they need more solo content at 60, and more 2 handed blue axes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom