WoW Expansion and... DIABLO 3?!

Best answers
Lot of events at Blizzcon! According to Megagames, Diablo 3 will be unveiled and announced this weekend at Blizzcon! A truly exciting time for all Blizzard fans! I'm pumped!

Diablo 3

Blizzard will also use the BlizzCon event to introduce Diablo 3 to gamers and if the excitement of Blizzard employees is anything to go by, the game will be a big deal. According to a message sent to WoW Guru by former Blizzard employee Chris Hartgraves, Diablo 3 takes place in heaven. Hell is trying to take it over and it is AWESOME looking ... Imagine the brightness of heaven being taken over by the darkness of hell ... Imagine WoW but in a Diablo world in amount of size and playability ... Also, guild housing is available in this game for those of you who know about it. They should have a gameplay demo to show at BlizzCon.

This is definitely the second most heartwarming story for Blizzard fans, the first being the developer's denial of any plans to bring WoW to XBox 360.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never use full caps but I'll make an exception here:

OMG AN OFFICIAL MESSAGE ABOUT DIABLO 3? I've been waiting so long for this \o/
Where did you get this from etc?

JOY OVERLOAD! XD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thank you so much for finding it and posting it here. I've played Diablo 2 for YEARS and I'm sure Diablo 3 is going to be awesome as well.

...Though I did want to kill you when I read "I made it up" ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha, so they're finally releasing it? Kick ass.

I wish they'd make World of Starcraft or World of Diablo \o/

Best answers
Thank you so much for finding it and posting it here. I've played Diablo 2 for YEARS and I'm sure Diablo 3 is going to be awesome as well.
My pleasure, I've also wasted hundreds of hours playing Diablo II searching for SoJ's and killing Mephisto over and over.... and I can't wait to do it again with Diablo III.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tassadar said:
My pleasure, I've also wasted hundreds of hours playing Diablo II searching for SoJ's and killing Mephisto over and over.... and I can't wait to do it again with Diablo III.
There can't be Meph, or Baa, because you destroyed them in D2, over, and over, and over again. But, if they make Mephisto and Baal in there, expect some major plot holes

Best answers
Diablo was 'brought back' from the first one. They could do the exact same thing with Meph and Baal. Have their souls corrupt whoever killed them and eventually let them out.
But they probably wouldn't do that. But hell it's Blizzard, I'm not worried about it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well considering that whenever you killed them, they're just sent straight back to hell, it should make some interesting stuff. I'm betting Tyrael is corrupted from the worldstone, so you're gonna have to fight him \o/.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smith| said:
Well considering that whenever you killed them, they're just sent straight back to hell, it should make some interesting stuff. I'm betting Tyrael is corrupted from the worldstone, so you're gonna have to fight him \o/.
Holy ****, never thought of that!

I hope they dont ruin it with a **** load of patches like they did with D2...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tassadar said:
Diablo was 'brought back' from the first one. They could do the exact same thing with Meph and Baal.
Well, it's not really the same thing after Diablo 2. In the end of Diablo 1 the hero simply thrusted Diablo's soulstone into his own head, which didn't turn out to be the wisest solution. In Diablo 2 the soulstones have actually been destroyed.

So they COULD bring them back, in that case it'd be plot holes like you said. It wasn't a plot hole when they brought back Diablo in part 2 though :)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
YUS! Diablo 3!

/me hopes they ditches the top-down 3/4 view and go to a normal WoW style view.

AND MORE CLASSES YAY! Me hopes again.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
!!!!!

DIABLO 3!? O_O

I couldn't care less about WoW, but Diablo 3 might restore my faith in Blizzard. I've had serious addictions to D2 in the past.

Now all they need to do is World of StarCraft. <_>

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
If Diablo 3 is gonna be MMO and monthly fee, I'm gonna kill the producers.

Seriously....I am -_-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I'm pissed now, I HATE Diablo so much. Why don't they just give us a Starcraft 2 for christ sakes. It's the only sequel I actually want to see more than anything ever, but they just won't make it. It gets even more annoying when they decide to make some random splinter-cell rip-off games in starcraft instead of a real sequel.

I hate blizzard..................

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WoW to Xbox 360? Good luck asshats -.-

Diablo3? Nice!
I liked that tyrael idea. But this time I wounder who diablo will posses. I'm also quite curious how mephisto will come back if he does. His soulstone was destroyed. Maybe a portal to hell will open and all hell will break lose in one of the acts.
I'm going to laugh if they include Open Battlenet in Diablo III though :X

But I do know that they're making Diablo III, this is no scam.

But I wanted to see World of warcraft vs. World of Starcraft :((((((((

Best answers
Diablo 3 that would pwn so much i was MF whore on D2 wonder if that would be the case in a D3 but ya i don't think they will try to bring back the 3 brothers blizzard are smarter then that, unless they set D3 the time before the brothers were put in the soulstones and made to walk the human world cuz if you read up on the story of Diablo the reason they were made to walk the human world was cuz ppl like duren and anazral (the lesser evils) or how ever they are spelt kicked them out of hell after they failed to take over Heaven so could be based on that so yes the 3 brothers will be back in it but meh just a guess

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hash said:
Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I'm pissed now, I HATE Diablo so much. Why don't they just give us a Starcraft 2 for christ sakes. It's the only sequel I actually want to see more than anything ever, but they just won't make it. It gets even more annoying when they decide to make some random splinter-cell rip-off games in starcraft instead of a real sequel.

I hate blizzard..................
Let me ask you this - Do you really think there NOT making a starcraft 2?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think they are. Starcraft was such a huge seller that they couldn't possibly top it, and no matter what they released, everybody would be disappointed with it. They might have one in the works but don't hold your breath.

Also could anybody confirm the Diablo 3 rumors with an actual reference to a legitimate game news site?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom