WoW Expansion and... DIABLO 3?!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DragonDude said:
Now all they need to do is World of StarCraft. <_>
me said:
I wish they'd make World of Starcraft or World of Diablo \o/
You totally stole that from me D:

Anyways, I cant wait till they show us some screens. I hope the graphics pwn, and I wonder how good the graphics are. And how the hell will Diablo look, he looked cool enough if D2...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know I will enjoy diablo 3 when it's released :D.

Best answers
Well, There is no News on Battle.net nor Blizzard.com - Its a big announcement because of the popularity of the game, so dont you think it would be on their websites?
- Checked StarCraft.org
- StarCraftlegacy.com
Which sometimes have information On Blizzard games.
And MegaGames hasnt allways been accurate either... But meh. you never know untill blizzard does an official!
And I doubt they could do much to StarCraft other than have another story line, and Add 3D Graphics - but its blizzard and I trust their judgment! Hopefully they dont do a crappy WC3 ripoff. >.<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
God dammit! ****ing STARCRAFT: Ghost is CRAP! I want a new STARCRAFT RTS game dammit! I want my hybrid races!! (Secret end of broodwar level).

Screw WoW and **** Diablo 3 (it will just get boring after 4 weeks anyways)

Best answers
Sorry to get your hopes up guys. Megagames is usually reliable. I'm as pissed as everyone else is though.

Best answers
****ing ***. Diablo 3 would be KEY to money and gamer attraction. Wow....

Blizz is starting to look like EA.

Best answers
You never know, there might be 'some truth' to the rumours, like another expansion to diablo 2? StarCraft ended up having retribution, insurrection and broodwars as expansions...

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Going to have to agree with Boyster, if they made a Starcraft 2, it would really have to live up ti its predecessor, which is really impossible. I don't think Blizzard did anything wrong except have people make rumors about them o_O

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Draylock1 said:
****ing ***. Diablo 3 would be KEY to money and gamer attraction. Wow....

Blizz is starting to look like EA.
What are you talking about? The fact that people so dearly love their games is testament to their quality. EA is known for pumping out crappy Sports sequel year after year, and treating their employees poorly.

What you said is tantamount to me saying "Wow.. Draylock's starting to look a lot like Mussolini.."

Best answers
No the problem with this Diablo 3 hype is, they would take hack and slash to the next level, by creating a new experiance for video games like they always do. I would very much appreciate a Diablo 3 because I doubt they would take the 2d way they've done the other two times, and make it 3d possibly viewing your character third person. I played Diablo 2, along with my best friend who had the best mid level duelers on east. Then the 1.10 patch came out and changed the whole game around and made classes overpowered and bullcrap items and new hacks, and what the patch was SUPPOSED to do was fix the "dupes and hacks."

Yeah, EA does pump out lame sequals, but how long has Diablo 2 and D2:LoD been out for? I beat the game in 8th grade, that was like 5 years ago. The story isn't complete, because Tal'Rasha still lives. Thats why they need a Diablo 3, to start the next generation of hack and slash games. I know Blizzard can do it, and they should. It would be a smart move for Blizzard.

The reason I said Blizzard is starting to look like EA, well, I was really wrong for saying it, but EA's move on Ultima Online, how they had UO:2 in production, canceled it, and then UxO: Ultima Online Odysee and canceled it also. No, they didn't start and cancel Diablo 3, but they did **** up Diablo 2 and made THOUSANDS of people quit after the 1.10 patch. UO did the same thing when Richard Garriot (the designer of Ultima Online) left by making expansions for money and ruining the economy and PvP in the game.

I didn't really have time to explain myself but there it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom