wow a bug no one has ever mentioned...

Best answers
this has happend to me about....4 times...small but extremly annoying...
this has also only happend to me when i am goku...but i pretty much only play goku =)
After a LONG power struggle...if u both die.my power level seems to reset itself to 1mill...its SOOO annoying kuz normally mine is pretty high =)

also for some reason..and i have no idea my Final Flash Attacks are gone...and my Mesanku attacks are gone as well...

Also my Solar Flare attack can only be used once tho....but i think thats normal???

Sorry if one of thos was mentiond b4...i thought of the other 2 while i wrote the first one

Best answers
have you deleted your original esforces directory before installing v2.0, cuz if you haven't that would explain just about everything you mentioned.

Best answers
hmm... i don't know then, all the symptoms you listed i had when i first installed ESF, but the reason i gave above was why, anyone else have a suggestion?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I had this problem to but if your running WinXP and Akimbots the moves disapper.

Best answers
yeah, it is mostly akimbot... if u get that, it will only give u the moves u had on the old ESF version...

Retired
Best answers
i have had the same prob with the PL resetting. it's very frustrating. and i don't have akimbot and installed HL and ESF on a formatted PC. so there are no traces to previously installed versions.

Retired
Best answers
no my PL is resetting when i have same char. i know about the "choose other char, reset PL" but this isn't the case. it suddenly resets after i died. happend 4 times in my ESF life now.

Vassago

V
I've never seen or heard of that bug before. There had to have been a mis hap on your part. Harsens cannot reproduce the bug.

Best answers
let ur powerlevels get really high...then have a really long power struggle with someone...but make sure u both die....and everytime i respawn after it my PL is zero...it sucks kuz then i get all paranoid and don't wanna have long power struggles =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom