wOULDN'T THIS BE COOL

Best answers
I was thinking Piccolo is a hot character,you should work with him more.I suggest that one transformation is that Piccolo looks up and he sees the moon that Garlic Jr used to escape the Dead Zone and he buffs up and his eye become dark red and his aura red,that would be hot.And as a move Multiply.Piccolo yells and he becomes 2 or 3 and whatever move u put all 2 or 3 do the same move.Pretty cool huh?Put some new characters.Wouldn't alot of people like to see 18,videl,yamcha,tien,ubuu(he did apper in dbz though he wasn't trained so let him pass please....i would like to see a black character in esf.....no offense)and of course Capt Ginyu with body swap or chi swap.Aren't these some good ideas?

Thanx for reading

:yes: :S G-wolf

Best answers
There are no black characters in db, the japanese are racist, lol j/k.

No one wants irrevelant characters in ESF either, bot syaing all u listed are irrelevant.

Best answers
Japanese Racial??? HA!!!!!

They wear mask over there mouths when there sick in public so noone else can catch their sickness!

But more on topic, i think it would be hard to control 2-3 ppl

Best answers
?Irrrelevent really...............man u really hurt my feelings...........I don't believe this...............I put all I thought in this..............how is Ubuu irrelevant.............Videl,ginyu maybe............but at least let tien do something.............U must admit that when he was present in the saga he was nothing but hot.........Jeez ubuu was a important part to the db series and anywayz Ubuu was clearly dark skin...........let him be in the series he was like a super buu and piccolos transformation is butters.........Jeez u people........never see anything good when it is in your face

:no: :cry: G-wolf

Best answers
gotenks, tien, yamcha, android 18, 17, 16, and videl did more than ubuu. If that's the logic you're gonna use, all of those guys would have to be in too.

Best answers
i kinda like the whole piccolo with red eyes transformation. Piccolo needs to be a bit more scary. When a saiyan goes ssj. Its like "ohhhh ****, time to run. But piccolo transforms, its like, wow, hes crossing his legs and yelling.

Best answers
I think piccolo needs his turban and cape back. he looks cooler and more powerful with it.

It could be for his transformation. he can take it off and power up when he transforms.

Best answers
vidal yamcha? what the hell they arnt hardly main characters, plus they are soooo weak, androids yes, but besides that please stop suggesting to add new characters its been done SOOOOO many times, jesus and piccolo has all his transformation sorta out

Best answers
Ur right. It has been done before. A million times over, everything. But you gotta give him credit on originality for some of it, come on videl huh huh.
I could see that her transformations? ah who cares. Her ki attacks? ...umm.
No this has never been suggested before, it is too stupid, and most people arent THAT retarted. yamcha? Ubbu never DID anything. Why not add mr popo? He did more.
"Pretty cool huh?" No, its VERY stupid. If this was the equivilent of your mind highly focussed in thought for who knows how long, then id hate to see you try to decipher the wheres wally mysteries, not to mention the crypticaly undecipherable plots that lie within the grug novels.
Now that im done, this is really really really stupid. The fact that u suggest new characters implies to me that u havent read anything here, but then when u go on to suggest piccollos transformations u forget all the major ones and name the one that a) didnt make him stronger b) never really happened, it was a trick remember? c) (didnt) happen once d) wasnt even a transformation.

and you forget all the good ones like the cape, the fusions, which granted, have been said a million times but at least they are good.

my final note is name the thread in a way that gives the browser an indication of what its about cause we really dont want to be wasting valuable seconds reading crap like this.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Umm Androids 17 and 18 Really have alot of Ki Attacks.
17 only has like 2 Ki Attacks but he has more when he fuses with
HFIL 17 into Super 17. And they never said not Movie/GT Attacks.
Only characters. So 17 and 18 can just power up to get them.
Heres a topic of mine for 17 and 18 ideas..

http://www.esforces.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15077

As for Yamcha and ther others. Regardless of them barely
doing anything, they were all still there in Cell Saga, And they
were still there in Buu Saga. And I dont know why krillin is in this
mod he does nothing right, he always screws up. (like letting 18 get absorbed)

Best answers
When u mod a game or something like that u need more characters for variety so everyone wouldn't be using the same characters and doing the same bs on each other.That is so increasingly annoying cause you have super saiyajin riders and super beams screwers so get more people so there could be more variety so there could be more diffrences between people so you don't go to a server with almost all Gokus or Vegetas you change your character but there is always a copy there.You can talk all u friggin want but ubuu and piccolo from the Garlic Jr saga.Piccolo needs change he was important he was the only other character to ride with the big boys though he was never ssj so y does all them saiyajins get golden hair and hot moves while Piccolo just stays the same exact way........It is not irrelevant to the series but irrelevant to the game.Piccolo needs change...The game needs change not just in moves and transformation but in characters.Damn what flippin Bull**** how could one bunch of people can't see in the future of the game but in the series screw the series.....you want people who did alot then put master roshi,bulma,the nimbus cloud,kami,the announcer guy at the flippin tournament and if Piccolos transformation was'nt really a transformation or was just a trick watch the flippin Garlic Jr saga all over again as many time as you need to see that the only trick was red eyes but he did use the friggin star for power and the only reason he did not win was because of kami..............Jeez

;(

Best answers
I KINDA LIKE THE IDEA OF PICCOLO BEING BULKED UP YOU NEED TO MAKE PICCOLO LOOK MORE FIRCE INSTEAD OF LOOKING LIKE A PUSS. He's right about the star, picolo did use it to power up, and the only reason he lost was because kami was dieing to the previous guardians of the earth. I also like the i dea of ubuu being in the game you need variety in esf. Maybe he sugested the other chars for being in there for the fans who like videl and the rest of the people he said. It seems some of you only put effort in to judge other people ideas. you have to remeber its ideas you dont have to like them but you have to respect them. plus this is the suggestions forum not noobie central.

Best answers
Dude u have to stop calling the DBZ Characters HOT, it makes ppl uncomfortable :talk:

Best answers
well i dunno, i always found krillins bald head to be kinda sexy ;)

Best answers
Originally posted by killjoy
vidal yamcha? what the hell they arnt hardly main characters, plus they are soooo weak, androids yes, but besides that please stop suggesting to add new characters its been done SOOOOO many times, jesus and piccolo has all his transformation sorta out
I was commenting on his logic to add ubuu. As i was saying, all those characters are more important to the series than ubuu, so if he wanted ubuu to be in cause he was important, you'd have to add all those guys to, because they're equally if not more important than ubuu.

BTW, Krillin is weak too, but he's still in. The team can wing it if they want.

I do agree that piccilo needs change, but ubuu is unnecessary.

Best answers
i was posting about the original post not you, yes krillin is weak but he is still way stronger than vidal and what not and he been around for ages, since dragonball

Best answers
japanese people ar not racists mr popo is the blackest black guy i ever saw :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
urge to destroy topic rising.......

and if the team could do splitform they would of already because they want to have splitform in eventualy but right now they cant do it cause the bots arnt done yet

Best answers
how come in most animes (i havent seen many, but everyone of seen) the characters are white and dont look japanese at all. They draw americans, black ppl and others but never japanese ppl. So maybe they are racist

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom