wOULDN'T THIS BE COOL

Best answers
What, of themselves? I doubt it. Anyway, this is too fragile a topic to continue speaking about, at least how I see it, we should stick to the topic of the thread, even if it is a repeated boring stupid suggestion. Dont like it, then dont answer, jus dont go off topic or dont beat the guy up until hes self esteem has vanished.

Best answers
Originally posted by ScooterMan
how come in most animes (i havent seen many, but everyone of seen) the characters are white and dont look japanese at all. They draw americans, black ppl and others but never japanese ppl. So maybe they are racist
Racist of themselves? ha!

Nah, i bet it's just the drawing style of anime in general. After all, the color tone of the japanese are very close to caucasian.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
split form will be hard as hell to make.The bots will have many problems

Best answers
If and when the bots are completed i really don't see much of a problem with them making split form. Making split form work well is a different matter, but I'm sure they will pull it off.

Best answers
I still like the list i made for characters that should be in this mod(note some are already there)

Good Guys

Goku
Gohan
Goten
Trunks(future)
Trunks(chibi)
Vegeta
Tien
Yamcha
Krillin
Piccolo

Bad Guys

Cell
Buu
Freiza
Dabura
Captain Ginyu
Android 18
Android 17
Android 16(wasnt much of a bad guy but what ever)
Recoome
Garlic Jr.

Best answers
who cares about bots. all they do is die and ruin servers. Theres nothing more anoying than a server flooded with bots

Best answers
arg i hate bots specialy dod bots they got 100% accuracy and then theres the ones that never join so grr to bots

Scruffie

S
See, there is no way to do Split-form with no bots, and they are Alpha so please, be silent. Quiet time children.

Piccolo bulking up? Well, I never really counted the Garlic Jr saga as a 'Saga' so much as 'Bull**** wasting my time', so although it would improve his transformations a tiny bit, I don't think it's necessary.

Now putting in irrelevant characters such as Captain Ginyu, Recoome and Dabura isn't a bad idea so much as a waste of time. I mean, they're pointless, filler-in characters, and although they may possibly have influenced the plot slightly, it seems like an utter waste of time when they could be doing many more interesting things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom