Would you like too see Videl or 18 in future releases.

Which Female character would you want in future ESF releases?

• Videl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Android 18

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
I would put in 18 cause she ownz all other women and has pretty good moves and is hot and we could put bones in her bobes so they would move and stuff o_o ANYWAY i would put the chick in movie 9 in

although pan is from GT she is also seen in the last ep of DBZ but i wouldnt want her in I dont like to beat crap out of lil' girls

but i would rather have more gamplay options then new charecters after the beta

Best answers
There is just one problem with this suggestion. What would you do for transformations you don't want a stupid one like krillin has now do you. Unless all characters don't have to have transformations they would just get a lot more power from killing and stuff. If the team decided that characters didn't have to have to have transformations that could really expand the choices of characters they could add in future releases such as Tien, Garlic Jr (no wait he has a transformation.... hmm interesting), Android 16/17/18 maybe or all 3, Dabura, Pikon well you get the picture theres a lot of 'em.

Best answers
So you want a political correct mod :p Well i say Videl, Why because i don't want to be beat to crap by a girl :S ;)

Best answers
Originally posted by {cheese}SNIPeR
I would pick Pan, but she never goes ssj, cuz shes too young
shes not too young goten was like whut 6 and sent SSJ but anyway you know what i think maybe her boobs would get bigger o_o (on videl or 18) ANYWAY transformation dont have to be such an important role like B4 the sayin was Earth Charging Forces cause we have lotz a charing moves but its shaping that transformations are going to be key roles SO NOW we are now called

EARTH TRANSFORMING FORCES

or

EARTH TRANSFORMATION FORCES

but as you reach a certan LvL your attack libarry could just expand no need for big and flashy tranzforamtion that takes up lots of production time

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
videl cant even shoot a ki blast or take out a majin guy let alone take on goku or buu...
lol hib, neither can krillen, trunks, gohan, etc. :p
but i dunno, if we were talking about anything in GT, then videl does do ki attacks :)

---------------
EDIT:
WOOT! post number 4! :tired:

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
beta 1.5 release will (should) have if they stay within the show

android 17
android 18
tien
supreme north kai (short purple, white mo-hawk dude)
dabura

and.......maybe goten

if they add movie characters:

super 13
brolli
janemba
tapion
bardock

and......maybe bojack

Best answers
WEEEEEEEEEEE DONT NEED GOTEN hes just a small weaker goku so just cut to the end and just add gotenks

which should only be the one fusion char because prequisting chars are ingame

ive watch all of GT to much of my regret and i haven't seen videl do anything else but fly

Best answers
Umm Goten and Gotenks are going to be in a future release so live with it! :p

Best answers
who are you,doesnt matter

really would you want to play a char with only melea,ki,and kamehameha cause thats all goten is really but gotenks would be fine

:p :p :p

Scruffie

S
Why can't both be in it? And shouldn't we be trying to get EVERY character from DBZ into this? (At least the ones that fight) I mean, why not? Aren't we trying to make a better DBZ mod here?

Best answers
Originally posted by ultrassj_vegeta
NO MOVIE CHARACTERS OR GT!!!!

18 wud be nice tho
only 1 post has been made about movie chars and he said maybe

anyway i think since were going to maybe add custem chars that the movie char ban will be removed but just a thought

Best answers
why not add movie charecters

if we limit ourselves to one group of ppl we wouldn't be a diverse as possible

Best answers
Originally posted by Nameless Specter ]V[
who are you,doesnt matter
And you are :rolleyes: ?

No I'm not a team member but I have heard Nighthawk say it on 2 or 3 occasions so :p

Best answers
Originally posted by phobius
How can you say that about Videl. In her first training with Gohan she learned how to control her energy "FIRST TRAINING SESSION!!" Then she learned to fly. She got better at in a month then she become Sayaiwomen or whatever her name is going to be in english heh.

So I would not count her out of being in the future releases :)
it wasnt saiyan woman, it was Greatsaiyaman#2 and that was in movie 13
allas, they arnt gonna add movie stuff

Scruffie

S
Videl isn't GT or a movie character. She was in DBZ just like all the rest. Were we all forgetting that?

ultrassj_vegeta

U
bah she is still mainly gt!!! she is in like the last episode of dbz.. thats about it....

Best answers
Originally posted by ultrassj_vegeta
bah she is still mainly gt!!! she is in like the last episode of dbz.. thats about it....
actully shes in about 80 episodes or more

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom