Would you like to see my little dragon?

Best answers
Pretty kewl but, something is wrong with his head. It's too small and thin.

Best answers
LOL krazy i must say ur one of the best Drawers out there..... i mean do u look at pics and make these???

Best answers
Thanx Dakilla, I usually just look at a pic from the computer screen and draw from that, that way i can zoom in and get details. But sometimes i print them out if I know its going to take awhile, like Brolli. Thanx for the compliment! Its nice to get one of those for a change :D

Best answers
I didn't say it wasn't good! Why are you making me look bad? All I said was his head was alittle thin!

Best answers
Dude, chill im not making anybody look bad... its just been my experience in general (because I have posted alot of drawings on here) that alot of people critisize without giving any positive reinforcement.. . . and while it doesnt really bother me, i know that if someone who is trying to draw will become putoff by everyone if they dont recieve any possitive reinforcement... They will stop posting because they dont want their drawing to be ripped apart. In the case of Dakilla he gave me a compliment without any crit at all, thats rare for me since everyone seems to have an opinion on my drawings (which is fine, thats why i post them), i was thanking him and it really didnt have anything to do with you...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom