Would you eat a bucket of KFC?

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oxYSfS6bW4A&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oxYSfS6bW4A&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Good thing I don't eat at KFCs. Mmm oily-crispy-fatting-fried-chicken ... D:

Seriously that's screwed up.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
That's ****ed up, but sure, I'd still eat it. No sense in them dying painfully in vein, especially when they taste so, so good.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
One must be pretty naive not to anticipate this in our treatment of animals for food. To put it all on KFC is a bit harsh since theyre not the only company guilty of this. This is more to do with farmers doing whats necessary to profit. Hell, this even happens with animals not destined for food ie the breeding and selling of dogs and cats (asian puns aside).

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh man that video made me hungry.

also, to the torture, distribution would take far longer then making sure each and every single chicken does not feel anything.

Time that would take to create more chicken for more profit.

And money is everything to these businesses. If something as small as a chicken's feelings is keeping them from making a lot more cash, by all means, start up the torture machines.

ANBU
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
A little more careful handling of those chickens won't hurt anybody though!

ANBU
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
We have no KFC farms(i guess) but we do have restaurants!

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I just had KFC last night =/. And it was delicious.

I cringe at some of the more graphic videos that show how cows and other animals are treated for food. But the system works. I don't care how fattening the fast food companies are when I only get them occasionally. And because of their convenience and price, it can be the perfect meal. So what do we do about the animal treatment? Yeah we could be more graceful, but to what extent? They need their animals and they need them fast, and while I hope their is room to better the living conditions, I just do not see a lot of it.

Base belongs to me.
πŸ‘‘ Administrator
🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’ŽLΓ©géñdārΓ½
Best answers
Honestly, some of you guys are terrible harsh. I for one, hate it to see the chickens treated like that. Meh, I even for one find it a big shame so much chickens die just for food.. How would you guys respond if they would do the same to humans? Humans has flesh, I bet it tastes exactly the same or almost the same as other flesh.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Humans has flesh, I bet it tastes exactly the same or almost the same as other flesh.
Actually, I hear that most animals do not like the taste of human flash because it's very oily or moist or something.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Honestly, some of you guys are terrible harsh. I for one, hate it to see the chickens treated like that. Meh, I even for one find it a big shame so much chickens die just for food.. How would you guys respond if they would do the same to humans? Humans has flesh, I bet it tastes exactly the same or almost the same as other flesh.
I can't believe you just compared cannibalism to eating chickens. If you don't want to support the industry, don't eat meat. If you do, you're responsible for slaughtering these poor chickens who have no other purpose than to be consumed by the masses.

Last edited:
Force Pit Member
Best answers
I'm waiting for someone to post something about P.E.T.A so I can laugh and throw their website on how they believe beer is better for kids than milk.

And yes, I'd eat a bucket of KFC, in fact I'll have 2 please.

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont understand the problem here, sure they mistreat the chickens.

but hell, we are going to EAT them, not sit and play with them, why bother letting them get their hopes up with any glimpse of freedom.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I find it amusing to note that humans only recently in history bothered to consider eating chicken at all. Chicken were initially bred for fighting each other. ****-fighting being a terribly brutal bloodsport, and the origin of many common sporting and combat phrases eg 'game', 'pitted against', and '****eyed'.

By contrast, the chicken have it better off imo. Being treated as mere objects of our amusement and bloodlust is far more inhumane than mass breeding for food. I dont mean to condone poor treatment of animals, i just think its important to note history for comparisons sake. I believe animals should be treated with more respect, but fighting profiteering is a tough battle. Preferably, breed your own chicken, let them loose then hunt them with a recurve bow and cook them yourself if you want moral satisfaction. Not all chicken or other animals are cultivated in these circumstances, nor is this an isolated incident. Also consider that many dogs from your pet store are bred in similar if not worse conditions. Humans are ****s lets face it.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Barbaric meat eaters! I'll stick to my tofu and soy beans cultivated on good rain-forest soil. NOM NOM NOM

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont understand the problem here, sure they mistreat the chickens.

but hell, we are going to EAT them, not sit and play with them, why bother letting them get their hopes up with any glimpse of freedom.
I have a bucket of chicken wings named Harold D: I feed him and take him out for walks.

But seriously, if they stop treating them well then the price for KFC crap will sky-rocket and i don't think they will be able to keep up with the demand and supply thing. Thus people will begin rioting, killing innocent people and making a new range of Kernels Fried Humans D: Made out of only the finest vegetarians.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Jesus...I eat meat, but it's kind of horrible to see this. I mean, there is a difference between killing chickens for feed and attempting to kill a chicken and failing horribly at it. See, it isn't hard to solve some of the problems that arise in this movie.

The chickens need more space? Give them more space, create a larger enclosure, a one time investment.

Chickens need to be killed? Kill them properly then, don't cut their throats, because we all know chickens can live for some time after that. Just give them a massive shock that stops their hearts. Painless and saves you a lot of mess.

Lame chickens? Breed them properly then.

Will this cost more money? Most likely, yes. But it's not like fastfood is the most expensive food there is. Even if prices rise, it is most likely still one of the cheapest food you can get, and hell, people will still buy it anyway.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Will this cost more money? Most likely, yes. But it's not like fastfood is the most expensive food there is. Even if prices rise, it is most likely still one of the cheapest food you can get, and hell, people will still buy it anyway.
And that's why nothing will change. People are greedy, and even the slightest drop in profits is deemed unacceptable, unless that drop will lead to even more profits in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom