Would love it

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think would be awesome if the team could have it so it looks like energy is coming to one spot and if the ball attacks and more something to it. I recently played the MechMod and was please to find was I was talking about. I'm posting two pictures.
This picture shows the energy gathering to the single spot. I think that if the team put this in for either the characters signature moves or for any attacks then it would give it that OH SO DBZ feel that everyone loves.

This picture shows what I was talking about with the ball attacks. I would love to see Vegeta's Big Bang Ball attack or even the generic balls have somehting like this. Actually if you put this in for Buu's Vanishing Ball or Frieza's Death Ball then I think it would be put to the best use. Remember im not talking about the color Im talking about the texture. This too, would give it that feel of DBZ.

Alright after viewing these pictures do you guys have any C&C?

Best answers
i like the second one looks how big bang should look

by the way, how do u take screen shots and how do you find them after you take one?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, Some of the beams should look like that (Big Bang)

This is MechMod, and I think someone else made it that's on the Graphics Team.

It would be cool if the ESF Team did this though.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh totally. I mean say Trunks or Captin Ginyu are charging up a beam. How awesome would it be to see the energy being gathered then just appearing and growing in there hands?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its possible to do it in spriting. Perhaps I can make a chage like it. I'd do it with big Bang but alas...no charge sprite for BB.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lame. The least they could do is make an invisible BBA charge sprite so custom spriters can do as they see fit.

Actually the least they could do is nothing, which they did.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
Lame. The least they could do is make an invisible BBA charge sprite so custom spriters can do as they see fit.

Actually the least they could do is nothing, which they did.
Yeah I agree with that. If the sprites made thing invisible it would give people the chance to fiddle around and test things out. And hell maybe even come up with something outstanding! I really feel that Im going to agrue this point until I die. I feel so strongly about making things true to the show... Lol I hate being a perfectionist.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I see what you mean and agree...instead of a sprite forming when you reach the fire line...

You see a few lines gathering in their hands and then you see this ball...that eventually grows and becomes the attack =)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there are alot of extra sprites for people to use man.

big bang has like 4 sprites i think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom