Would it be cool if...

Best answers
Would it be cool if you could throw trunk's sword at people, then pull it back with enegry ??

P.S, dont move this, this is a question asking the people if it would be cool, not a suggestion. Thx

Best answers
It would be cool but its something that never happened (??) in dbz on the other hand its possible in jedi knight 2

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First thing I thought of was Jedi Knights too. :p
Would be weird because it never happened in the show, but since it isn't a suggestion, yeah it would be pretty cool.

Best answers
...that would be kind of stupid. I thought of JK2 too. Why not just shoot a beam instead of throwing a sword

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gman: Please don't spam.

on topic: Trunks never threw his sword in the series. And I think being to throw the sword would make it too much like a disc. And we all love those. :p

Best answers
I won't be good, it'll be sorta LAME. What would da animations look like??? A spinning sword that cuts through others like disks and spins back at yourself like a boomerang??
AND could the sword even be blocked? (Goku could block the sword with His Finger, well, it's not thrown at him). . . :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was NOT spam I was ANSWERING HIS QUESTION!!

Take time to READ what I write PLEASE.

Anyway what good would throwing your sword do? It would be cheap anyway. You'd just throw it like a disc then teleport away and call it to you or something.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gman that was spam:S if ur gonna give an opinion.. state ur reasons

i dont think this would be a good idea in esf.. but jk2, maybe;)

Best answers
I don't think that just because in DBZ it never happened it can't. I mean, for chrissake, he's just <i>throwing his sword</i>
I'm sure if he wanted to in the show, he could.
But from a modmaker's standpoint, I don't think its really worth coding.
btw I'm not a modmaker :p

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gman: I can read what you wrote. But one two-letter word, hardly answers his question.

Perhaps next time you could elaborate as to why you don't like his idea.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
well, how would he call the sword back, he doesnt have the force, he is not telekenetic, he could push the sword away with his energy, but he wouldnt be able to pull it back, and guys, stop arguing, he gave an answer, although he really should support his answer with a comment.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
ok...... you didnt understand what I just said, the dbz fighters could NOT pull things to them, in fact, Im not even sure freiza even was able to catch his own disks after he threw them. If trunks threw his sword, he would loose it because he can NOT bring it back to himself.

Best answers
given how much power they all have, I would assume they could, but I see what you mean.

Best answers
i think it would be cool but i probobly wouldnt like it , it wouldnt be right to have a dbz mod but have things that didnt happen

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trunks never threw his sword. It would look dumb if he did.

Best answers
are you saying trunks doesn't have the physical energy to throw a sword?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
omg...its not that he cant do it, its just how it would look if he did do it.

Best answers
And if it was possible to throw the sword, it would fly with super speed just think of vegeta that threw a dragonball! That was fast and trunks is in ssj form 20x stronger so it would be more lame than a disc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom