Wots Naruto skinn wip .

Best answers
I'm doing a realism Naruto skin for n:wots .
This is how far I am , Cirtts welcome :

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yah saw it on msn. its nice m8... so far you got everything down to a t.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would redo the zipper, it looks too blury for a realism skin.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey, i got a question. When i render in max, my renders dont look so smooth. how can i get my renders to look that smooth?

[on topic]

Looks good so far. hmmm....wheres his head? I like it so far.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks nice! pretty much dead on if you ask me.

Best answers
Uhm, It's not belt . Naruto has no belt, that's a part of the jacket .

Well about the render, all the renders depend on your skin/model mostly . And yeah CJ , I will redo the zipper, It's been bothering me some time too ^^ .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well...i mean, like when i skin something, most of the models shadows effect the skin, and i dont want that. And i see people skin the same model i skined and there skin doesnt have shadows but mine does. What rendering options you have?

Best answers
Hmm I have Brazil , but that dosen't really matter in the renders I do .
Just take the render BG to something grayish , and ambient darker then it normal is / or lighter , depends on the model deafult , And just hit the render button , I don't know how else to explain it :/ , can't render that good myself.

Btw I am talking about 3d's max now .

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Heres a pic of the head, for those who wanna see it, while i was doing the cell shading skin (which later fell away cuz we changed to realism)

@Sorrow check the WOTS forums i posted something about the facial renders i wanted to show yah.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DEAR LORD! That looks.... scrumptious... it's the only word that I can use. Good job man!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
awww...you got a great skinner now :)
lokking good man.
can´t wait for updates!

Best answers
Phatslugga said:
DEAR LORD! That looks.... scrumptious... it's the only word that I can use. Good job man!
Couldn't have said it better myself. B-E-A-utiful!

Except I've noticed one mistake... the symbol on the metal thingy on his shoulder isn't the Hidden Leaf symbol... he has a swirly symbol (the Uzumaki family crest) there.

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Well the symbol thingy ain't an issue since i'm not skinning my model any more, its been handed over to Sorrow whose doing a great job with the realism skin as you can see at the top. :)

@Sorrow again: Send the skinmaps as you update the skins and i'll do some nice renders for yah. :)

Best answers
Element4q2 said:
Well the symbol thingy ain't an issue since i'm not skinning my model any more, its been handed over to Sorrow whose doing a great job with the realism skin as you can see at the top. :)

@Sorrow again: Send the skinmaps as you update the skins and i'll do some nice renders for yah. :)
Thanks alot element ^_^ . About the orange part, That is my least porblem, I can make it more orange in about 30 seconds , I just overcolor with orange . But personally I do not like the Orange naruto has, It's really not fitting in making a realism skin with such bright orange, Very hard for me .
I'll send you the skinmaps Element4q2 , right after I finish up the most ^^ . I do not have that much left of the bodymap, (or at least no parts that are going to be as hard as the ones I did) :p . Oh and btw, do a good job on that Lee, I can't wait to skin it ^_^ .
Get in touch with me on msn/aim, My contact is in the wots team discussion .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom