• Yuskei Yurameshi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Majin Vegeta

• MD Geist

• Total voters
Best answers
hey i forgot to add hat the majin vegeta can either be the one from the anime or the messege board one :D

and i chose them based on my friends.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am going to have to say Pikachu. At least, in the game, that character wasn't so major. Now, when most youngsters think of anime, they are gonna think of this ppor example.... what an unfortunate generation...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First of all, Pikachu is the worst anime character ever created!!
Second, I know this person isn't an anime character, but I believe that Jar Jar Binks should be up there!! He is so damn annoying!!

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
is the worse anime idea, worse anime plot, and worse anime character. the show is about people who collect little creatures in little balls who look funny, make stupid noises, and have stupid fights. a ****ing egg plant with legs shooting darts at an overgrown locust that shoots sonic booms. what the hell is that ****. now that little hamster thing that toonami has is almost as worse as this. i can't stand these high pitched little animals that are just government subliminal messeges teaching the citizens morals and truths.

Best answers
Originally posted by Antoine3323
First of all, Pikachu is the worst anime character ever created!!
Second, I know this person isn't an anime character, but I believe that Jar Jar Binks should be up there!! He is so damn annoying!!
!!!Jar jar rocks, hehe. I also think that Hercule s^cks, i H8 him more than pikachu, Hes a loser!

G-S

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I choose you Pikachu o_o

"Hey misty, im sorry, next time ill warn ya :p "

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
worst anime character of all time is not pikachu its keichis sempia from ah my goddess that guy is lame.

best character ever is DAN!!!! from street fighter alpha

and one more thing if pokemon where real u know u would be running around getting some to fry your friends cause **** i would. they would be like man pokemon are lame and id be like go nidoking give him a body slam. thatd be dope.

majin vegeta was lame im sorry for u dbz freaks but hercule is doper than vegeta. without hercule u wouldnt laugh at that show at all. without vegeta it would be the same drag-on ball z

Best answers
Originally posted by 1m4 0wn y0 455
worst anime character of all time is not pikachu its keichis sempia from ah my goddess that guy is lame.

best character ever is DAN!!!! from street fighter alpha

and one more thing if pokemon where real u know u would be running around getting some to fry your friends cause **** i would. they would be like man pokemon are lame and id be like go nidoking give him a body slam. thatd be dope.

majin vegeta was lame im sorry for u dbz freaks but hercule is doper than vegeta. without hercule u wouldnt laugh at that show at all. without vegeta it would be the same drag-on ball z
Yeh fair point IF pokemon was real id be out with my Eevee evolution squad kicking some pidgys ass, but its NOT real so im gonna flame it. Also we didnt laugh cause of Hercule, well i didnt i personally thought it was sad, it ruined DBZ for me, and that bit when the dog got sniped, i was like LOL, and i think Vegeta in the program is like one of the best characters, His main goal was to Become SSJ and to more powerful than Goku, he didnt care too much about saving people etcetc, Unlike Goku (Oh i h8 him so much!) He's the good guy who mostly always triuphs, Well my fav character out of the whole of DBZ has to be.........trunks, due to the fact that he's kinda new, i also like Goten, but i dont like Gohan when i find out he becomes a teacher or what ever,

I Can also relate to Videl, the way that Shes human and learns how to fly and use Ki etc etc, thats what i want to do, but im NOT another Dudeman so its o.k guys :p

Anyway peace out guys, and die Pikachu!

G-S

p.s. Im pretty sure the Whole Pokemon fad is over, isnt it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how is just wanting to become more powerfull cool

Best answers
He sets himself a goal from the start and finishes it, and still trys harder to reach another level etc etc, I think thats cool, more cooler than Pikachu, no offensive if you like him

G-S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Picachu by far.

I played the pokegames. And i saw a few episodes.

I must say that in the, kinda lausy, games the damn mouse aint so good. (thats good) but the show. I saw it 2 times. The damn thing always wins. *pukes cause he thinks bout pokemon now*

normal poke might be cool if ya really bored but the anime is nothing. Worse even. I wished the damn mouse dead the second I saw it.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ4 Vegetto
I think you should remove Majin Vegeta from the list (he rox!) and put Mr. Satan/Hercule instead... i hate that guy! He screwed up the whole Cell saga... they should have killed him!
i argree totaly vegeta is one of my favourite charecters anime besdies futrue trunks with his bad attitude

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yuskei Yurameshi is my fav anime character. Cant beat a dead guy with superhuman powers. Kinda reminds me of beatlejuice. Pickachu is definatly the most annoying character ever with his stupid high pitched voice.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u know i think alot of poeple only hate pokemon cause it was the trendy thing to do. when it first came out no one had a problem with it but then when 10 year olds picked up on it everyone hated it then they mass marketed cards which made it worse. personally i dont have a problem with pokemon if u think about it it has the same story as dbz.

pokemon - guy trying to become more powerful at what he does
dbz - couple of guys trying to become more powerful then eveyone

same plot different cartoon different characters different way of showing the fights

dbz is also like a jacked up power rangers

example

power rangers - zoran another monster is here quick lets destroy it
dbz - goku another powerful dude is here quick we have to destroy him

Best answers
I voted for pikachu i hate him I HATE HIM SO MUCH!
and the Pokemon Anime is not really anime its just cartoon triyng to be anime and all its does is block valuable DBZ Air Time

And for thouse who says that replace Vegeta with MR.Satan
i say MR.Satan is cool is is the one who turned Majin Boo into
a good guy BTW he has a GameBoy!

Best answers
Originally posted by D.C. Darkling
Picachu by far.

I played the pokegames. And i saw a few episodes.

I must say that in the, kinda lausy, games the damn mouse aint so good. (thats good) but the show. I saw it 2 times. The damn thing always wins. *pukes cause he thinks bout pokemon now*

normal poke might be cool if ya really bored but the anime is nothing. Worse even. I wished the damn mouse dead the second I saw it.
Pikachu wins because he has heart! And the power of friendship. o_o :S Or something. Ugh, now I kinda need to throw up too.

*Throws another vote against Pikachu*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i just dont like pokemon and i absolutly hate digimon its a cheap ripoff of and lame toon can ya get any worse, and i dont hate vegeta as such i just dont see why everyone reckons he's sooooo cool.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i don't hate pokemon. I hate picachu. And a frined of me who adored pokemon (on his 18 years age LOL ) also couldn't stand the damn mouse) So its just pikachu.

Best answers
I personaly think dbz's best person was Cell. He may have been beaten by gohan but he still could pull out every z-fighters move and then some.

and i voted first and picked pickachu, and i would like to know who the hell voted Majin vegeta

he waqs cool just because he had a fake tattoo M on his forehead :D

Best answers
I'm sorry but Majin Vegeta!? Good god hes great he made me like DBZ agian cause i used to hate it but when i saw the episodes with him fighting Goku and **** it was great! com'on it was some of the most violent parts of DBZ up until they fought Buu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom