Worst thing....

Best answers
What's the worst thing that's ever happend to you? Can be anything.

For me it was last year when I had 2 attacks of Kidney Stones. God you want painfull. Now I see why they say it's as bad or worse than a woman having normal child birthO_O

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I had a kidney stone once, worst pain I ever had. I took tae kwon do and competed :fight:, you'd think I'd get hurt worse there.

Best answers
cut my finger off when i was 8.. i was useing thise razor sharp buchor knife trying to cut a G.I.Joe's head in half down the middle and slipped and wham.. but they put it back on... man it was a clean cut.. i remeber just staring , like shocked, no blood, just half my finger laying there, then all the sudden a river of blood comes storming out, then i started to scream, and my babysitter told me to shut up , i was like jumping around yelling, and i picked up my finger and dropped it on her. hahahaha

it wasnt the worst thing, but its all i could think of right now

dszfghsdfhdsg

Best answers
lol damn.....that musta sucked...

and jesus im so afraid of kidney stones....did you guys just like wanna die when it happend?

/cowers in fear of them

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I havent had many inguries ~_~
Had some teeth out at a dentist, cracked head open and nearly had appendicitis, but it seemed to clear up before an operation.

Best answers
*deleted the *** ass link cause it crashed me ie >_< *

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got my nose busted... I also broke my baby toe five times like almsot right after each other hurt like hell it was as big as a baseball.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As far as I can tell, kidney stones are oval shaped things inside your kidneys that are formed by... something, cant remember. Anyway. they're pretty big, and they come out of your happy stick. I hear and expect that it's extremely painful/disgusting. I hope that sh*t never happens to me <_< >_>

*shudders and holds his crotch.*

Best answers
worst pain.....laughing at that link then having to bend over to turn off my computer..........................:)

Best answers
when i broke both bones in my left arm, and it was dangling from the skin.

i almost threw up just from the sight of it.

plus I also had a concussion and a bloody face.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when i had apenasites (no i DONT know how to spell that!) but i was pukeing alot and if it had not of been sorted out in the nick of time i would be dead

w00t! :D

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are two types of stones. One is formed by acidic urine, the other by calcified deposits in the kidney.

I got the Calcium deposit one. Thanks to Tums and Gatorade ;)

Most are the Acid Crystal Deposit.

Both can be caused by dehydration. I got mine from 3 day exposure in 105° Farenheit weather with nothing but Gatorade to drink. It hurt like hell, they took days to pass, and I couldn't find any relief (even morphiene failed to help). I wanted to curl up and die by the end of the week.

Best answers
worst injury i have ever had was either when i was playing hockey and i took a slap shot to the mouth (it was road hockey and the guys stick hit me) which knocked my two front teeth out (not completly but about 3/4 of them) or when i cracked by head open and got 6 stitches and a concussion

Best answers
I was training with my uncles japanese swords.

Me and my brother had a sword fight.

My brother cut out half my ribs and left arms..

since then my uncle hated me.....:cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Chitenga
I was training with my uncles japanese swords.

Me and my brother had a sword fight.

My brother cut out half my ribs and left arms..

since then my uncle hated me.....:cry:
your brother cut your ribs off, and your arm...;) sorry if i dont belive u right away:D

Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba
There are two types of stones. One is formed by acidic urine, the other by calcified deposits in the kidney.

I got the Calcium deposit one. Thanks to Tums and Gatorade ;)

Most are the Acid Crystal Deposit.

Both can be caused by dehydration. I got mine from 3 day exposure in 105° Farenheit weather with nothing but Gatorade to drink. It hurt like hell, they took days to pass, and I couldn't find any relief (even morphiene failed to help). I wanted to curl up and die by the end of the week.
Ouchies....

Mine were calcium based. From what my urologist told me there the most painfull. One of em was 5mm. That's pretty dang big trying to come out of a little tube. What hurts the worst is when they get lodged in your ureter(tube from the kidney to the bladder)and all that fluid is tryin to push it out.

I tried to curl up and die but it didn't work. I was glad I wasn't able to pass it cause that woulda hurt like heck.

Best answers
Well i got no reason to lie.

he just injured them with a slash and injured my left arm.

sorry if you thought "Cut" was for Cleanly Cut..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It hurts just listening to these kidney stone stories. Im gonna carry a bottle of water with me wherever I go, and never drink gatorade. Sweet lord.

You said "cut OUT my ribs and left arm". Somehow it made me think that you actually lost half of your ribs, and your left arm was severed. -_-

You'd think after the first slice, you two would have STOPPED?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The worst thing that ever happened to me was when I dislocated my shoulder and broke my arm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom