Worse Goku Model...BY ME :D

Best answers
This is my first model and it sucks so bad...I'm not sure whether I'm going to fix everything up or just use this as practice. It has many wasted polys and there's a problem with the legs I'm going to fix and don't comment on the skin xD

Give LOTS of critz!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well certainly not the best goku ive seen buts its a good start

Best answers
Im telling you, its a great model for a first.
Boy..if you saw mine....goodjob =)

Best answers
it's better then my first goku, and it was supposedly an EVM model. It's got a good start, just a few proportional errors, nothing big. It has a pretty good poly flow which is rare for a starter.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks great for a beginner, finnish the whole model the way youve started, with only the basic detail, then cut in some more edges and define muscles etc. its gonna look awsome :D

Best answers
Whoa thx alot, i didn't actually take polyflow into consideration though cuz i haven't read a tutorial for it :D

Heres a little update, im doing a bit of the head and made some tweaks to get my polycount down.

Keep more critz coming..even if its minor

Best answers
well the renders are kinda bright, try giving a a perfect front and profile(side) shot.

Best answers
You mean one in milkshape without all the fancy stuff? I just made one quickly here it is.

Best answers
..I cant stress this enough.. PLZZ when people make faces dont just make the front :S it leaves u with so many problems. It would b easyer just 2 make a FULL head with out hair. The torso is getting there but i can still see a few faces that need turning and y arnt the arms straight (got a little kink in them). As for the trousers.. re-do them ;) Just a little list of things which would improve this model

..Tweek 3_Is ThE MagiC NumbeR

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Looks ifne for a beginner, and plus, there are plenty of modellers here (hopefully) willing to give you tips on how to patch up any messed up spots.

I think it's pretty good for a starter, my crits are it looks like he's doing an orgasmic-arch-back thing :eek:

Best answers
Magus said:
I think it's pretty good for a starter, my crits are it looks like he's doing an orgasmic-arch-back thing :eek:
err i dont notice anything wrong with him can you be a little more specific

AND THANKS TWEEK for all your critz and the advice about the head i'm workin on it right now so expect an update soon

And which edges do i exactly turn because im a noob and i know nothing about the correct edges to turn thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom