World's youngest Grandmother, 23 years old.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Youngest grandmother in the world Rifca Stanescu 'just 23 years old'

Romanian woman Rifca Stanescu has staked her claim on the title of the youngest grandmother in the world, claiming she was just 23 years old when she became a gran.

Rifca eloped with her husband, Ionel, when she was just 11 years old, having her first child, Maria, when she was 12.

Despite her mother urging her not to follow in her footsteps, Maria then married at the tender age of ten.

Six months later, at the age of 11, she gave birth to her first child, Ion, who is now two years old, making Rifca the world's youngest gran, The Sun reported.

Rifca's mother, who is also called Maria, became a great-grandmother at just 40 years old. The family comes from Investi in Romania.

'I am happy to be a grandmother but wished more for Maria,' mum-of-two Rifica said.

Last month, the 29-year-old woman who is set to become Britain's youngest grandmother spoke out to say her daughter becoming a teenage mum was her 'worst nightmare'.

Kelly John had her daughter Tia at 14. Tia is now expecting her own child at the same age.

Speaking to The News of the World, Kelly said: 'My worst nightmare has always been that Tia would repeat my mistake and get pregnant young. [When I found out] I felt the colour drain from my face and all I could do was cry.'
Source: http://www.metro.co.uk/news/857371-...in-the-world-rifca-stanescu-just-23-years-old

I know it's common in other parts of the world to marry at younger ages and such, but I still don't like it.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seeing news like this makes me happy to be a Romanian.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Truly a beautiful story of overcoming the odds, and making dreams come true.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It being common doesn't make it oké, girls need to be atleast 13 imo!
I didn't know gentlemen existed in this day and age. I tip my top hat and monocle to you, sir.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sorry. You have the wrong idea. It isn't so much one's age that bothers me as it is one's species. For you see....

I prefer she-donkeys.

Good day to you, sir.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tis true, tis true.

Also, I like forests on my field, if you take my meaning.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Then you're set to go while it's still in the womb.. It's impressive how well the species fits with your desire.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't think I haven't crossed that bridge.

Harrumph harrumph harrumph!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now that we have a rapport of sorts going, I was wondering if, you know, you'd like to perchance...

make love to me. In the way that only you can. For years I've dreamed of this moment. Years. Always wondering when the time would be right, always hoping that the stars would align and I'd have this opportunity. Proz, we only live once. Sometimes twice, but never under the same circumstances. This could be a once in an existence opportunity. So I beg, nay, demand that you take me.

Take me now.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can be as young as you need me to be. I have dresses. I have skirts. I have pigtails and wands and dance shoes. I can be whomever and whatever you want. Just...just don't turn me down again. I don't know that my heart could take it.

Not nearly as hard as you could take me.

Hyb, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll be in my bunk while she-eeyore consoles me.

Good day.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Noo, don't give up. The more I resist, the more you're supposed to want it.
Till I eventually give in and we both melt together in a beautiful mess of bodies coming together, stuck in an orgasmic state for hours and hours. A truly euphoric experience.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Too emotional.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom