World tournament

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There was a tournament plugin which failed so chances are highly likely it won't ever appear again

Best answers
I think noe it would be really fun, it is almoust basically new game with avesome graphics.
every player fight 1 on 1 until he win, and he could ged prize if he wins.

could be done something like this: http://www.uk.namcobandaigames.eu/...5&69d2015e4e8a1a2a1313e32adb8ffd67&adc640e360

after winning could be smoething like mini-game: ''sayians in restaurant'' everyone have seen how they eat after tournament when they win money: http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/24700000/Goku-Eating-dbz-fanfiction-24763413-600-823.png

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
This has been suggested a good few times, and if you think about it, by the sheer mechanics of the game, the play style wouldn't fit anyway.

1.21 Gigawatts!
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Just make a private server and put people in spectator mode, than call them out and fight them 1 vs 1. There you go tournament mode.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought there was supposed to be a tournament mode in 1.3? =O

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
rank system + duel mode = tournament mode

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
sorry for up this thread but i don't get it if this mode will be in the final ??? (i thinks it gonna be pretty good mode)
or this will not be in the final
and again sorry for up guys !!!

Best answers
I think a tournament mode is a good idea. But slofreak hit the nail on the head. It is not really essential since people could make a tournament themself in a private server where all players take it in turns to fight and the admin manages the tournament. Anyone who starts fighting while its not their turn, or interrupting could be banned aswell. Of course you may get hackers who keep coming back after being banned and ruining the game for everyone. So maybe in that respect the tournament mode is a good idea.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think Deverz summed it up pretty well.

There was a tournament plugin which failed so chances are highly likely it won't ever appear again
And considering the Devs haven't talked about the game modes in detail yet, it'll be better too wait for more info first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom