World of Warcraft ... Trading ... ... Card Game

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
August 19, 2005
World of Warcraft Trading Card Game Announced
We’re pleased to announce that we’ve teamed up with Upper Deck Entertainment to bring World of Warcraft to trading card game players nationwide. Starting next Spring, players will be able to build their decks and attend events that let them challenge Onyxia, or raid Molten Core in an attempt to defeat Ragnaros with the hopes of getting powerful Epic cards. Visit entertainment.upperdeck.com/wow for more details on the card-based game.

this should be interesting...

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know a video game is successful when they start making a card game out of it.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh my god! Like, you know.. it's Blizzard! What business do they have going out of their practiced genr--Oh, wait! Shove it, naysayers. They've done it before and did it well. You have no idea if it'll be bad, but knowing their track record, it will be good.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh Okay.... now let's see how World of Warcraft Trading Card Game go against Magic the Gathering.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
First Everquest... Now Magic, I'm willing to give it a try.

I thought i'd never play a trading card game, but eh, i was bored, and my friend threw a deck of yugioh at me... bleh.

couldnt be much worse.

Best answers
Blizzard seems to have the Midas syndrome. In that whatever they touch turns to gold. I wouldn't be suprised if this becomes successful.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Finally, the WoW experience without monthly fees :D

Shame I just payed for a 3 month subscription :eek: Still, trading cards are generally alright if you like the subject matter, i've still got my DBZ deck and i'll no doubt be picking up some of these too if they're released over here.

Best answers
The only card game I ever got into was pokemon. That was around 5 years ago, and I'm still ashamed to this day :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
meh... if its not WotC then its not a good card game tbh =/

Magic: the Gathering, will always be better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i barely see how this is going to be fun, whats the point if its not origional. beh, some kiddies will scream in joy as they go rogue in the card world as well. M:TG will always be the card game masters,

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, but now in movies they could say, go grab that card, and shove it up your ass. :D

Stupid idea though -.-

PALADIN HEAL THE WARRIOR!!
OMG ONYXIA'S KILLING ME D; GET THE MACE CARD!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom