World of Warcraft Races revealed!

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
www.blizzard.com

yea. i knew for some reason it would be eredar, not the ugly mutated draenie, well they are draenie, but they look like the eredar... for some reason they like... arent ugly, i didnt read the history explanation.

your thoughts? hopefully i'll have my new computer that doesnt suck when this comes out, hopefully in 2006, but its blizzard.

brainfeeder
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Well the race itself is supposed to be "Of the Light" so I guess they would make ideal Paladins or Priests.

ESF Head Team Mapper
๐Ÿ‘‘ Administrator
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
I was hoping to play as a murloc but this will do as well xD
but meh ... I dont really care that much. At least the horde has a non ugly race now

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm kind of mad. Once again the Alliance has gotten a vastly sweeter deal than us horde...oh well. At least all the losery kids will be playing Draenei and not blood elves....

Best answers
Apart from the millions of plotholes and ****ty inspiration from Metzen, the Dranei seem kind of cool.. The females look hot anyway O_O..

Animations need work though, the way they run is just.. lol -_-

Lost in space
Banned
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont care tbh. If they included Pandaren, I would've bought immediately.

L

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
The lore is horrible though, a spaceship crash landed near Kalimdor? GG.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Fatal_CobraX said:
QFT

They still seem like a cool race to me though, even the whole Paladin thing makes sense in a weird way. I hope they'll have a logical explanation for the whole spaceship thing, but I'm gonna be playing one regardless :)

L

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats not the only thing, there are new plot holes too.
It has already been said that Sargeras went insane because of the horrible things the Eredar were doing. Now its being said that the Eredar were good, and that Sargeras - who is Evil - corrupted them.
Edit: Yeah, the non-corrupted draenei look pretty cool. (ofcourse the female model's are always human-shaped with minor changes w/some skin showing.)
Hahaha, there paladin's too?!
"16 seconds untill impact!! Get ready to bubble!!"

Hsu

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Fatal_CobraX said:
Hahaha, there paladin's too?!
"16 seconds untill impact!! Get ready to bubble!!"
You just made my day.

All in all I think blizzard really didnt put out much at e3, I am really dissapointed. I am sure they are saving all the good stuff for thier own blizzcon that will take place in october -_-. All they have shown so far are two movies... and one is for the next patch. Sure I do like the fact that I know what the new alliance race is going to be but I want more, I want to see this space ship crash. I want pictures of thier starting area. I want a story that is not garbage (really huge on lore, read most of the books >_>).

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I wasn't aware there was so much room for solid lore and story in an MMORPG. Unless they are regularly updating the world, the story is stagnant as it is... I'm not sure why a space ship is so much worse than an interdimentional portal, really. Space may not feel like it fits in to the world but then again, it's their bizzare world. I'm not too hung up on the inclusion of a new race that makes less sense, I'm more interested in the new talents and abilities available in the new patch. I agree with some that Pandaren could have been fun, maybe they'll drop Pandaren on us somewhere down the line. Perhaps they were worried it'd be too popular of a race, because judging from what I've heard so far, everyone seems to want them in the game.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
wait wait wait

a space ship...

outland is like another dimension area isnt it...

draenor/outland where the eredar / draenie come from...

how the ****

i guess i'll go read that lore then...

sounds funny.

oh well, i think the blood elves got some ability that lets them store souls/energy or something off defeated enemies, that they can use to restore rage/mana/energy

which is rather ***, but oh well?

The Viking
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Fatal_CobraX said:
It's probably some sort of teleport ship, that does not litterally fly through space, but sort of works like a portal. To travel from one planet to another.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't find the lore that hard to swallow, personally. I'm just mad that they found some loophole to uber coolify the draenei just so the alliance can rule some more.

The Viking
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Personally, I find the demon energy eating blood elves a lot cooler then the new draenei. and from the looks of it, Quel Thalas looks beautifull.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
this games looking pretty damn cool. but i've cast asside my wow days... until i get my new laptop for uber gaming that is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom