World of Warcraft - Mists of Pandaria

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh man, I can't wait for that Racial ability.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, maybe Dramaera should get a clue and find out that I've been playing on live realms for 3 years now.
Also, it's nice that you only post as replies to me or Avenger.
Yes, replying to two World of Warcraft threads and a thread about the upcoming Zelda game clearly means I only post "as" replies to you and/or Avenger.

Get over yourself, guy.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They are also modeling new Character Models for all races.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Blizzard said:
Art Director Chris Robinson spoke on this just moments ago at the BlizzCon Open Q&A panel. It was in reply to an attendee who brought up that, in the art panel, it was explained that the pandaren model has 10 times the bone structures of the classic races, allowing for many more facial animations.

To paraphrase his statement -- which isn't too different from what I've said here on the forums before -- we absolutely plan on updating the existing models. As Chris mentioned, we want to make sure we preserve the look and feel of the original models players have come to know and love, while vastly improving their model and animation quality to be more in-line with the newer races.

We're not going to hide behind the statement that too many players will get mad if we tamper with their models, but it's a concern -- not a concern that's going to stop us from doing it, however. I want to stress as well that it's a massive undertaking to go back and do this. And to a lot of people it's something that won't be considered shiny new content. But not only do we hear the masses of players calling for this update, we really feel it's time to bring them up to par with newer models as well.

The game continues to age, but as we have no plans of slowing down on development any time in the near future, we want to keep updating and polishing it to stand the test of time (again, without sacrificing the look and feel which has brought players in over the years).
I posted this before. :p

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Just read an interview with Ghostcrawler! Seems like it's going to be easier to implement a new class in MoP because they have really redesigned the talent system. It will be easier to balance the new class. And it seems that Monk is sort of a Druid 2.0. They share the same itemization and can play as all three class roles. I think I will go with the Tanking specialization, Brewmaster. A lot of dodges like a drunken fist master! Going to be great. And then probably have the healer type, Mistweaver as offspec!

Exciting!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mistweaver as main spec for me. Could use a 4th healer. >_>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom