World of Warcraft Info.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Err, I somehow have amassed 220 dollars, i'm gonna go buy WoW and a gamecard, maybe a video card later on.

Could people please post their Char names, servers, timezone, and country

I just want to see if theres a server that people like or something.

tell me about YOUR server! some servers are cooler than others :)

Tell me if its pvp, pve, rp whatever.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People are already posting MMO character info (including WoW characters) in <A HREF="http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=56691">this</A> sticky. You can see character names and classes there.

However, I will leave the thread open so that people can address any other questions you may have about WoW before you purchase it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i just played the stress test and the open beta, i loved it.

it did kind of get *** once i got to the barrens with my warrior though, so many damn farming quests.

but doing all of the ragefire chasm quests with my party, when we were all lower than we should be... and we still won! that was just fun as hell, never got a feeling liek that playing a game :p

wasted several hours in there, all the new content since looks really cool.

edit, if i use a gamecard, do i still need a credit card?

Sound Artist
Best answers
Nope, you can buy gamecards and skip the whole credit card process. It looks like everyone is on different servers... I do suggest going PvP, it's a lot more entertaining than other servers... although you will get ganked sometimes, i think it's still worth it.. As far as servers go.. i picked Firetree, Why? Because it's called firetree!! It's also an Eastern server, fairly new.. and it's not over populated.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if i where u id play with credit card dough, thats cheaper >_<
60 euro for 6 months

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom