World of Warcraft Free 10 Day Pass...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
does anyone still have theirs...

i let me friend have mine, but he like lost it.

i own the game and he can go install it, but does anyone have one they arent going to use? if so could you send me they key in a pm?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I seriously doubt anybody will be willing to give their 10 day trials out to people they only know on the internet. You only get 2 trials upon buying the game, which are expected to be given to people who haven't played the game, as a way to get them to want to buy it.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
does anyone still have theirs...

i let me friend have mine, but he like lost it.

i own the game and he can go install it, but does anyone have one they arent going to use? if so could you send me they key in a pm?
This is considered Warez. Whether he lost it or not, if he used it, then it expired. It would be considered warez if he got another 10 day pass, because it would be a 20 day instead because he already used the other one~

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he doesnt even have the game installed yet, he just got his computer and wants to try wow

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
he doesnt even have the game installed yet, he just got his computer and wants to try wow
He can always come over to your house and play.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hes black and lazy, and lives across town up a large large hill

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
Then you can always install WoW on his pc and let him play on your account when you're over.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea. Letting him get another 10day would be considered warez in a sense. I cannot alot that. But since this thread seems to have fizzled out, I'm just gonna let it die.

EDIT: In further contemplation, locking this thread would be the wisest course of action.

Further Edit:

ZeroNightmare said:
This is a sort of Racist comment. And while it's small, and stupid, and not a direct flame against a member of the forum (Unless he is a member here) there is currently a zero tolerance policy in effect, and therefore I'm afraid that you will be warned for this.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[[Thread reopened per request, as a little looking into things discovered that technically this isn't considered full-on warez, because these keys can be shared with anybody according to their rules. Good catch otherwise, though.]]

On a personal note, I did not even know we had any sort of ten day trial key for Warcraft. What is the full story on that? I can let a friend use his own key for ten days? Cause I have a friend who has been dying to play Warcraft but can't afford the fees.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You give him the free pass (square slip of paper that came in the game box) and the CD's (you don't need them to play, just install) and he can make an account using the key on the paper instead of the key on the manual. It only lasts 10 days but he gets to keep his account afterward if he want's to keep playing. Of course, then he has to start paying. You can only use the 10-day trial once though.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
its like a game card basicly

but you need to go over to their house and install the game using the 'cd key' on your card, and you need to bring the discs for them to install

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea. just trying to do things right. But I had originally left it open. I did not realize it myself, but thanks for clearing it up for me.

EDIT: And the rest of my statement is useless cuz the question was answered XD.

But yes, I will need to keep this in mind, should I wish it spread the addiction.

Best answers
dReAm KiLlEr said:
This is considered Warez. Whether he lost it or not, if he used it, then it expired. It would be considered warez if he got another 10 day pass, because it would be a 20 day instead because he already used the other one~
How is it considered Warez? If he really did use it. He is not really gaining anything from another 10-day pass since it's a different account and if he did use the other one and level up, that character is lost anyhow.

Best answers
Is there a trial for the original program? Without the 10-day pass?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
you get an extra month when you pay for the game

like you pay for your 2 monthes or whatever, then they add a free month

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom