World of Warcraft: burning crusade

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well the new Alliance race may be Draenai, which would be wierd I guess.

Best answers
The part which I hate the most so far, is that there is no preview of Northrend... Thus meaning there are slight chances it is included in the expansion, which again sucks ass.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Godhand said:
The part which I hate the most so far, is that there is no preview of Northrend... Thus meaning there are slight chances it is included in the expansion, which again sucks ass.
It will not be in it. This expansion is all based around outlands. If you want northrend you will be waiting a good 2 years for the second expansion to come out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What I think is awesome...is the fact that the theme of the expansion, is that Azeroth is finally going to strike at the Burning Legion.

I like a lot of the ideas but I'm not happy about elves joining the horde. Number one it's just stupid--that race SCREAMS alliance. They are pretty, they have beautiful colorful towns, and all that. I'm even more angry about Quel'thalas--Quel'thalas was raized to the ground in Warcraft III and it was located where the 'Northern Plaguelands' are on the in-game map. There is no Quel'thalas, and the blood elves are SUPPOSED to be nomads who are suffering because of the Sunwell being destroyed. Sure Blizzard can fix the story but it is annoying to just undo all that in order to accomodate the blood elves, a lame choice for a horde race if I ever saw one.

The barrens is going to be filled with all those same idiots from the night elves. Great. :0\

My other main dissapointment: no new classes, no hero class info either. :0\ Cool that they're adding new talents for 60-70, but I really wanted hero classes. Maybe they will implement it somehow? After all...they do imply that what they listed wasn't nearly all of it.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well it's still a good few months off, this just may be what they've decided to input so far.

As with any release, things may change.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah this is pretty much just teaser info (im hoping) before blizzcon. Let us all pray that they release more info in the next few days. They might want to keep some stuff secret for now because if we learn everything in one day there wont really be anything new when it comes out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Feh, its riddled with problems at the moment. one of the main reasons i cancelled my account for WOW.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
What I think is awesome...is the fact that the theme of the expansion, is that Azeroth is finally going to strike at the Burning Legion.

I like a lot of the ideas but I'm not happy about elves joining the horde. Number one it's just stupid--that race SCREAMS alliance. They are pretty, they have beautiful colorful towns, and all that. I'm even more angry about Quel'thalas--Quel'thalas was raized to the ground in Warcraft III and it was located where the 'Northern Plaguelands' are on the in-game map. There is no Quel'thalas, and the blood elves are SUPPOSED to be nomads who are suffering because of the Sunwell being destroyed. Sure Blizzard can fix the story but it is annoying to just undo all that in order to accomodate the blood elves, a lame choice for a horde race if I ever saw one.

The barrens is going to be filled with all those same idiots from the night elves. Great. :0\

My other main dissapointment: no new classes, no hero class info either. :0\ Cool that they're adding new talents for 60-70, but I really wanted hero classes. Maybe they will implement it somehow? After all...they do imply that what they listed wasn't nearly all of it.

I agree with the blood elf sentiments. I mean, come on! They just wanted a pretty race to boost horde populations. Ogeres would have been a better race, IMO

(this comes from a non WoW player.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TehMuffinMan said:
Feh, its riddled with problems at the moment. one of the main reasons i cancelled my account for WOW.
Muffeh! noooo! :p

Best answers
Well... I read on some forums a week ago about the Burning Crusade. A lot of what the guy said was true, he nailed the Blood Elves being a new race, and said Draenai would be the other race for Alliance.
The guy also said there would be a new class; Spellbreaker. Whether or not that'll be true, who knows.

Post is here: http://www.wowguru.com/forums/showthread.php?p=55141
The guy had it right on with some information. Some was off, like the 75 level cap, and the story line.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Synth said:
Well the new Alliance race may be Draenai, which would be wierd I guess.
That was my guess as well. I think it'd be the most logical out of all the remaining races. The Draenai are the Orcs' enemies and, as far as I know, haven't been hostile to the Alliance yet. Basically the same reasons why the Blood Elves got added to the Horde. Right?

And having Blood Elves without a new Spellbreaker class would just be plain wrong >_<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tass, that same guy posts fake patch notes every patch. So there isn't going to be a spellbreaker class, I don't think.

Best answers
I heard about that, but it is odd that he got many things right this time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Burning Crusade website was leaked early, so it doesn't surprise me much.

I'm still excited that their adding talent trees and such for level 60+. Maybe my warrior will finally be not sucky.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think a lot of the updates are cool, being an alliance player I'm glad some of the naked dancing elf population will shift towards the Horde and not infest Ironforge as much as before.

I don't think the alliance race will be the draenai though, since I remember them playing in cooperation with the bloodelves in the outland campaign in WC3-TFT. However, they did hate the orcs - so the possibility is there. I also remember the draenai looking outright ugly, and I don't mean ugly like some people might call the Horde ugly relative to the alliance, but ugly as in something of an aliens movie. But then again, anything is better than pandas walking around in Ironforge, right?

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I, personally, don't see very much wrong with having the Blood Elves join the Horde...they don't strike me as very "Alliance-ish" (unless you can call an insatiable hunger for magic to the point of drawing on demonic power a benevolent thing). Besides, it wouldn't hurt the Horde to have a race, other than the undead, that, to some extent, resemble humans. I play both Horde and Alliance (I never understood why some people only stick to one faction o_O), so I am looking forward, time allowing, to what this expansion could add to both factions.

...plus, I wouldn't mind making a character who doubles as a jeweler ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well they have a problem with this new race, they have three proper options to choose from, the Naga, which would be the defenition of crap, the Pandaren which would be another fun race for 10 mins before being annoying, then finally draeni which are ugly, unwanted and annoying. its either one of those or there going to invent some BS story for a mob ingame >_>

Best answers
Naga'd be fun. But seroiusly, Blood elves SCREAM alliance?

They do ANYTHING for more magical power. They'd sell their grandmas soul to archimond for a single spell. That isnt very alliancish.

Personally. My vote is for the new race. Alliance: Murlocs.

Hell yes.

Best answers
(I never understood why some people only stick to one faction )
1. Pride
2.The Fact that you cant make alliance chars on a PVP server if your horde and dont want to be on another server without your friends.
3. The fact that you cant send mail to other factions so you cant twink other faction chars.

i could go on but i need to get on topic.

To tell you the truth i dont really like much of the expansion. Im horde only and im in a small guild since my server has a low horde population and the best horde guild that can do MC in 5 hours wont recruit anymore, My gear is very limited. I only have blues from URBS,LBRS ect, and now that the expansion is gonna increase the level cap, all the gear that ive been lucky enough to collect is gonna be worthless.

My guild wont be able to do most of the Outlands content since i read there is only 1 5-man instance. So basicly if my guild gets the expansion we only get 1 dungeon to explore and a new race to play with. I think Blood Elves are gonna be great for the Horde, exept the fact that 12 year olds from the alliance will roll naked Blood Elves and dance in Org.

So i dont like the expansion, but we have been given very little info. Lets just wait and see what happends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom