World Of Warcraft: A Hunter's Story

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i still have a hard time being a hunter ;_;
i guess, it's only good once you get to level 60, and have talents suited for PvP in your Survival tree :x

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
As a rogue, hunters are my mortal enemy >_> (especially outside of BG's when I duel them.)

Sit on the ice trap, shoot flares up (which has a 30 second effect, and a 15 second cooldown..gg) so you can't sap them or get the trop on them, you get unstealthed due to the flare because they never move, they shoot you with a concussion shot, run off a jillion feet (while their pet is molesting you), then somehow you get up close to them and they do that stupid feign + trap macro + do what they've been doing the rest of the freaking fight.

Hate hunters.

However, in BG's, I can usually rip apart a hunter if I get the drop on him, stunlock ftw..orc hunters ftl... :(

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
With range characters who have the ability to trap their enemies, snares are essential.

Your no good up close, use your pet's dazing or traps to keep that enemy at least 20 yards from you.

I'm not a fan of playing hunters though, I prefer squishy DPS.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Downloading now, will post comments when I've watched it.

*Edit: Saw the video, very dissappointing - it was crap. The opponents all played very poorly, didn't do what their class should (except the mages who did get owned). Check out some of the rank 14 hunter PvP videos to see how _really good_ hunters play.

Magus said:
As a rogue, hunters are my mortal enemy >_> (especially outside of BG's when I duel them.)

Sit on the ice trap, shoot flares up (which has a 30 second effect, and a 15 second cooldown..gg) so you can't sap them or get the trop on them, you get unstealthed due to the flare because they never move, they shoot you with a concussion shot, run off a jillion feet (while their pet is molesting you), then somehow you get up close to them and they do that stupid feign + trap macro + do what they've been doing the rest of the freaking fight.

Hate hunters.

However, in BG's, I can usually rip apart a hunter if I get the drop on him, stunlock ftw..orc hunters ftl... :(
Two words: Barov's trinket. Or anything else (battle chicken, arcanite dragon) to trigger the trap inplace of yourself. Otherwise just stand on the hunter as the duel starts and spam sap and you will get sap in before you hit the trap 99% of the time. Duels mean **** anyway as they always know you're coming and will stand on trap flaring themselves, good rogues will eat hunters alive inside battlegrounds. I agree though, good orc hunters running around with dragonstalker gear and the epic bow = bad news for rogues; especially if crippling poison doesn't proc in the first few hits of your opener, you're dead meat.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats what my WoW friend Jumbojytte does, he doesnt stand any distance away from me, he follows me right from the "duel starting in 3....2....1....", not giving me a chance to freezing trap. But ive managed to work a way around it; but it means i must be using my cat pet instead of my owl

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I liked it, gave me some tricks for my rogue aswell.

BTW, anyone know the name of the first song played as the hunter?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not a bad video, but I didn't like the fact it always showed what was going to happen - broke the immersion a lil.

My favourite hunter pvp video is assara pvp 3, really good ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom