World of Dbz

Best answers
Hey heres an idea! Maybe the creaters of esf could join up with the creaters of world of warcraft and make a dbz open rpg thing. Youl could fly and everything, with save and load. Youd start as like a saiyan, and android, a half-saiyan etc. (Factions= Good: Saiyan Half-Saiyan Human Namek
Evil=Majin whatever frieza is.. Android and saiyan (saiyans are evil and good...)) That would be awsome, though its bound not to happen >_>. If you were a saiyan you could like learn spells (you start with ki blast melle and teleport.) and you can learn kahme and crap.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
... That would cost tons of money to team up with Blizzard (Makers of World of Warcraft)... Also your idea seems too unrealistic...

The makers of ESF made this mod for free, Blizzard made World of Warcraft for monthly payments, it would not mix too well especially since the makers of ESF are pretty much "making this mod in a garage".

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WHAT A GREAT IDEA!!!111oneone

oh wait.. no.. its not..

This goes under the threads like "I lost my vertices!!" and "Theres a bat in my house WTF!!!

Best answers
It'll turn out like DBZ sagas if that happened. All DBZ rpg's are either lame as hell or in japanese.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry to say, but your idea is a little naive...I seriously doubt a HUGE mmorpg's corporation wouldn't join up with a free half-life mod to make an mmorpg about DBZ. There would need to be licnesing and the staff behind mmorpgs ae a LOT bigger than esf's.

...But, if Dragonball Z had to go out with a Bang, I would like to see a new style of mmorpgs. It would be basically similar of a regular mmorpg, buy items, have towns, fight villains, pvp, pve, and all that...Except instead of just movin' around clicking on a move, you actually get fighting-game like controls. Learn new abilities, better your stats, epic battles that can be be seen on the otherside of the map...

I would love a massive online DBZ game, but doubt combing esf's staff with World of Warcraft would work...not to belittle the staff of ESF of course.

Best answers
I thought so. Ah well itd be really awsome and stuff, but as i said not likely to happen :*(.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's also been stated that esf would not move from the hl engine and remain on it forever, also blizzard wouldn't take interest to heart in a hl mod.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I lost my KHH and my Bukujutsu spell :(

No.
Want it in?
Pay for the merge lol.
And make sure to hire everybody who wants to join in, inside the dev team D:

Best answers
Chakra-X said:
Sorry to say, but your idea is a little naive...I seriously doubt a HUGE mmorpg's corporation wouldn't join up with a free half-life mod to make an mmorpg about DBZ. There would need to be licnesing and the staff behind mmorpgs ae a LOT bigger than esf's.

...But, if Dragonball Z had to go out with a Bang, I would like to see a new style of mmorpgs. It would be basically similar of a regular mmorpg, buy items, have towns, fight villains, pvp, pve, and all that...Except instead of just movin' around clicking on a move, you actually get fighting-game like controls. Learn new abilities, better your stats, epic battles that can be be seen on the otherside of the map...

I would love a massive online DBZ game, but doubt combing esf's staff with World of Warcraft would work...not to belittle the staff of ESF of course.
I know what you mean about having "real time battles" the only 2 online games that do these are gunz and Star wars galaxies (in-space only)

also with the amount of money Blizzard is making I doubt they'd waste there time on anything else other then Wow and I don't think the idea was that bad, just that you'd never be able to get a big game corp intrested in dbz enough to make more then a rpg, nvm a mmrpg

Best answers
i would like to see a final fantasy 10 style DBZ game, think that would hit the markets big time if they did that.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No it wouldnt. People are done with that type of fighting system (which is why if FFXII ever comes out, it will have a somewhat free form fighting system).

Best answers
FF wont be the same without the type of fighting style it had, look at lotr 3age lot ppl said that type of fighting style was old when it came out but hit and stayed number 1 for a while. I think when FF12 does finally come out lot ppl are gonna miss the old style of fighting that was one of the keys that made FF so great but time change i guess

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, what made the FF series great were the storylines. Fightinf consisted of Attack, Defend, Summon/Eidolen/w/e else they have, and item. Now much variety. Summons were pretty and all, but thats about it.

Best answers
i said one of the keys i dident say it made the FF series great

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im just saying it wasnt. Most rpgs during that time period had the same exact fighting system minus the summons (although Im sure a few other rpgs had it too). Its a little outdated, so I think its a good move to change it now.

As for a dbz rpg....I dont think it'll happen any time soon.

Best answers
dident they try to kinda put a rpg into budokai 3 or something like that? i ant played that yet so i dont know

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only "rpg element" found in budokai 3 is the ability to increase your stats. Other than that, a straight forward story mode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom