World Champion Chip - Disscuss thread

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeh, may some of you as me have some thoughts on the matches wich have been quite in a while, i just watched the match France - Spain , and i must say: It?s one of the best matches i?ve seen with tacticle thouthgs, just awesome, what i really enjoyed: Zidanes goal in the last minutes, im a real big fan of him, to bad he will play the last time in the WC :mad:

As actually the netherlands agaisnt Potugal match was one of the most hardcore ones i?ve seen, very spectacular.

Also i loved the game germany- Sweden, im sorry to say, but germany was almost unbeatable in all categories, defense, attack, ball conntact and all that, and it got shown espeically in the beginning, germany has improved so much in the last time, just greatfull.

Ukraine - Togo , one of the most borings and idiotical matches i?ve ever seen, to many mistakes, to many misses and all that around it, i dont know why ukraine even was happy about the faked foul of the Ukr. captain, he played his role very well, but just, lame.

I?m awaiting to see Brasil - france and Argentinia - germany, i think it will be some of the most interesting games.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm a real big fan of Zidane and Henry.

Its too bad we got knocked out by Italy, that sliding tackle WAS NOT worth a penatly.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nothing in football is worth a penalty, but the players put on such powerful acting performances that the refs feel obliged to card people.

Best answers
When you're in the World Cup you play up a foul or a hack - it's like a law. Who doesn't want a free kick, :p?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bapplebo said:
I'm a real big fan of Zidane and Henry.

Its too bad we got knocked out by Italy, that sliding tackle WAS NOT worth a penatly.
your team looked more like police then football players >_<

there r some who want to go on with their tactic then getting a free kick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom