Best answers
Within the last year, I have done 2 Vegeta drawings with an ink pen. Here they are, tell me what ya think.

I had a case of insomnia 1 night, so around 2 in the morning, I did this one. This is the first one I did, with a regular ink pen, this took me 3 and a half hours.

This one I did about a week or 2 later, same thing, couldn't go to sleep, so I wanted to draw something. Did this one with an ink pen as well, think this took my around an hour or so.

If you care to check it out, my site has some more of my drawings and some poetry of mine.

To see my site, click Here

Best answers
Well, it looks like Geocities has a problem linking IMG's to forums, I've experienced this before. I can't seem to figure it out. So just click the link to my site.

Then click on the "Drawings & Sketches" section.
The 2 Vegeta pictures are on there, along with my other artwork.

The first picture is actually on the front of my site. The other is in the artwork section.

Click HERE to go to my site.

I'd appreciate some feedback. Thanks.

Best answers
um.. pics dun show up....

edit: just realised he posted...

edit: just realised those links dun work eitha...

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pics look good. Went to your site and checked out all your other stuff. Not bad either. Good drawings.

You're no Chimpbot though. He r0x0rz my b0x0rz. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
evil i dont know how u think but from some of his pics they r better then chimps but i have some advice stick to more realistic type drawings. u seem to better at realism then anime and DBZ type stuff. good job on that contest entry by the way but i would have colored it a bit different. but there is one thing i dont understand your drawing are vey inconsistant. drawing is just lines i just find it very wierd how u drew that morbid thing so well but u can barely draw a decent vegeta.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
A couple of those are pretty nice..
Not bad..

Oh, and 1m4 0wn y0 455..
Those few pictures I've scanned and posted..
Those were quick 10-15 minute jobbies I did at work with a pen..
Nothing fancy, I got bored and did some quick doodles.

I'll dig up some of the stuff I actually took my time on later...

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now ladies, no need to start a pissing contest, you're both good artists, leave it be at that,

Banned
Banned
Best answers
I wasn't pissing, nor am I a lady.
i was simply stating a fact.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They're not too bad. Most of the pics seem to be skewed in some sort of way though. The biggest thing that I could recommend is to try fixing that.

Best answers
nice stuff

pretty good, i see what greentaco means tho. They look a little bent but still ver' good work. that mascot picture is pretty crazy, :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom