Best answers
Hello everyone I am working on a mod for esf, It takes characters from all kinds of comics and makes them tiny and have huge feet and heads, they also use wepons instead of blast except for there strong attacks such as Vegeta's big bang,
spawns chains, and Green lanters ring blast things. But I need a new editor mine expired, what is a good free one

Best answers
If you wanted home made Chibi characters id love to draw em, Still i gotta get my scanner working.. But Spawn, green lantern and that.. Nah ill pass :p

Best answers
You can also draw chibi, well I already made the spawn model and the skin I just need to adjust some stuff and give him the cloths for him I really wanted it to be all comic characters and not just dbz because that gets kinda dull, but if you want I will make it just dbz and all we would need to do is switch it form saying good and evil teams to Norteno(red) and Sudeno(blue) give them baggy cloths that are kinda having the same style as the other ones like have Vegeta still wearing gloves and his shirt is blue but has stripes one it like sayian armor, and Trunks would also have a jacket with a red wife beater on under it instead of a black tank top just stuff like that, mabye a new title screen and other stuff, show me what you can come up with as far as drawings go, and for a piccolo model I think I got one comin up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom