Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dont work period. [lazy bastage]

• I get paid vacations *****.

• Total voters
Best answers
How many of you have to work today ?

I work from 4 to midnight tonight. Post your hours.

If you dont work ..well I hate you, I had to work 9 hours on christmas too [get time and ahalf tho].

[yeah .. dont ever get a job at a gas station .. even if it is temporary.. ]

edit : I cant type, in the poll where it says paid vacation .. that should be paid holidays

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
12 hours a day, commission, mainly sales, but theres about 5 hours worth of warehouse and merchandising that i do.

i earn a ****load from teh sales part, cos im good at my job.

its worth it.

Best answers
lmao I hate you.

I get paid 8.50 an hour to deal with stoned retards, in massive mobs anywhere from 6am to 6am. lol. I have no set hours.. and latly i've been working hours like .. 2-10 .. [actually not leaving the store till like 11-12] then having to come back to work at 6am the next morning. Its so brutal lol.

They did that to me on christmas day. worked till like 11pm on christmas day, then had to come back the next morning at 6am.

:X luckily I wont have to keep this job for too much longer.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bile said:
I get paid 8.50 an hour to deal with stoned retards, in massive mobs anywhere from 6am to 6am. lol. I have no set hours.. and latly i've been working hours like .. 2-10 .. [actually not leaving the store till like 11-12] then having to come back to work at 6am the next morning. Its so brutal lol.
It's like 'A Day in the Life of an ESF Moderator'. Except without the pay =P

Anyway, I don't work because I can't get a job until I recieve my new timetable for Uni.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yup, I work on Hollidays.
I took Thanksgiving off, so I worked on Christmas. I work at the Hard Rock in Tampa, so were open all year. Tonight is going to be crazy with it being new years and all. Man Im gonna see so many drunk people tomorrow.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I work whenever I want based on what shifts are available at work. I work tonight, you could call it a holiday. The shift will go 6 to 2 or something like that and Im going to be making $20/hr pouring beer. Not what I usually do, but Im not about to complain.

Hey, I get paid today too...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom